Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chip-off-the-block

Whats the deal with Scarecrow lately?

I remember when he was nicer. Like not all I'll report you if you call me names.
hmm, i do not remember any kind of this "niceness" you speak of... lol

before we go on talking about him more, lets all remember that this is posted on the forums so when he comes on he's going to see this and probably be super pissed.

I don't know what your talking about Chip, Scarecrow is such a awesome guy, isn't he, ha ha ha, where all just being sarcastic, ha ha ha...HA HA HA!!! HA! HA!

I don't know what your talking about Chip, Scarecrow is such a awesome guy, isn't he, ha ha ha, where all just being sarcastic, ha ha ha...HA HA HA!!! HA! HA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH xD xD X'D LMAO ROTF LOL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH wut?

Play along and we might servive! SO how bout' we throw Scarecrow a party a: Scarecrow is awesome and we don't wan't him to hate us party!

Play along and we might servive! SO how bout' we throw Scarecrow a party a: Scarecrow is awesome and we don't wan't him to hate us party!

What if he hates parties?

yay 4 survival!!!!! and dont mess with scarecrow chip, cuz he will jack u up with his 9000 post!!!

What if he hates parties?

then we will most likely fall down and die

Wow this seems entirely unnecessary.

*Damage control mode activated*

Look I'm a nice enough guy most of the time. But I don't take crap from people. I did when I was younger and I got run all over for it. If you call me a tard for asking a question. I will be offended, maybe I take things to personally but I don't have to take an unnecessary insult lying down just because it's the "nice" thing to do. Now I think I was fair. I gave fair warning that I didn't care for it and what'd I do if it happened again. I didn't harass you, I didn't react to your insult in kind. I simply stated the fact of the matter that I would go through the proper channels if I was insulted so unnecessarily again.

If that lowers my esteem here, if I'm now lame and a jerk because of it then oh well.

Wow this seems entirely unnecessary.

*Damage control mode activated*

Look I'm a nice enough guy most of the time. But I don't take crap from people. I did when I was younger and I got run all over for it. If you call me a tard for asking a question. I will be offended, maybe I take things to personally but I don't have to take an unnecessary insult lying down just because it's the "nice" thing to do. Now I think I was fair. I gave fair warning that I didn't care for it and what'd I do if it happened again. I didn't harass you, I didn't react to your insult in kind. I simply stated the fact of the matter that I would go through the proper channels if I was insulted so unnecessarily again.

If that lowers my esteem here, if I'm now lame and a jerk because of it then oh well.

wut about that time u called me a dickless little snot out of nowhere and without a warning? hmm????

Oh boy this is going to get really ugly really quick.

I'm sorry I said that. It was wrong and in every way it's a double standard that I get upset when someone says something I don't like but I call other people names on the rare occasion as well. I'll be sure to be more careful in the future about what I say in an attempt to avoid hurting feelings and disrespecting people.

Forgive me?

ok dude i'm just going to give you a little tip here because i like you

when someone says one rude thing to you, the proper response is:

"Well, your mom's a tard."

not

"I'm going to tattle! QA Guyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

of course, the almighty "your mom" comeback

I remember when he was nicer. Like not all I'll report you if you call me names.

Wait a second.

You've only been posting here for, what? Three months? Two months?

totally unrelated in every sense of the word, but i'm so insanely jealous of everyone's scott pilgrim icons *POUT!!!*

totally unrelated in every sense of the word, but i'm so insanely jealous of everyone's scott pilgrim icons *POUT!!!*

It bugs me that every single person has to have one.

^ That guy who dislikes anything popular even if it's deserving of the hype.

^ That guy who thinks Scott Pilgrim is popular

^ Hipsters

^ one of a substantial amount of people

Sign in to follow this