Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chip-off-the-block

Whats the deal with Scarecrow lately?

That's odd, I feel like he's been around here forever.

This supports kodiak's theory that they're the SAME PERSON.

maybe it's a fight club type thing, ya know, that old chestnut

No, he went from being a deity to a special collection album by Perry Como that was released in 1958, and then to a short, old, dead guy who shot speed into his eyeballs.

Well for one thing his forum rank went from being a deity to being a short, old, dead guy who shot speed into his eyeballs...
a fooking awesome short old dead guy who shot speed into his eyeballs >:(

Your just adding on to it :P

and you would go to jail if you touch me :o im a minor :lol:

It can look like an accident

Heres the problem....I can talk and say words OMG

Who are they going to believe warrior? YOU or an educated mature adult?

Your just adding on to it :P

and you would go to jail if you touch me :o im a minor :lol:

It can look like an accident

Heres the problem....I can talk and say words OMG

Who are they going to believe warrior? YOU or an educated mature adult?

Probably the old guy :down:

Also, your tongue can be removed, eliminating your ability to speak.

Don't forget the toes, to eliminate his ability to learn to write with his feet. Also his brain to eliminate his ability to put together enough brain waves to communicate telepathically.

Also your fingers, eliminating your ability for you to type, and your eyelids, eliminating your ability to blink in morse code.

I WILL WRITE WITH MY FEET!

i saw this movie the other day about a guy with cerebral palsy who only had full control of his left foot. he used that left foot to write a book, called My Left Foot. it was supposed to be one of those uplifting oscar-winning conquering-adversity type movies, but i found the net effect to be pretty depressing. it's like two hours of watching some dude flail about, only to flail a little less in the end.

We all know your currently in Yosemite, and you really live in Rockport, California... and the marker on google maps is supposed to be "REAL close to your house"

Now all we need to do is find out where he goes to school and look up a Mr. D Cosio and follow him home

Wherever you are, your still in california little boy, i know the place pretty well... I have relatives spread out across the whole state.

Warrior was expressing his frustration towards life by bumping useless and shitty threads up to the top of the list

Warrior was expressing his frustration towards life by bumping useless and shitty threads up to the top of the list

I was trying to find some old posts by scarecrow so I can put them in my signature and since he stated before that OLDER posts were embarrassing to him i decided to find a whole thread about him :coolgrin: HAHAHAHAHA

Do you actually think your embarrassing Scarecrow in any way, shape or form? You're just digging your hole deeper dude...

Sign in to follow this