Double Fine Action Forums

BAU CAN'T HAVE YOUR NAME BACK

You don't deserve to wear that letter Your not amazing enough in fact your the least amazing person to walk the planet, so much so that the council of extraordinary letters issued a restraint on all your interalphabetical travel and they have a warrant to relieve you of your amazing k letter rank

J no one likes to here you go take a showder!

showder? oh is that where you pour hot chowder all over your body? don't worry i do that every Tuesday i just didn't know it had a name

The amazing J deserves his/her own element! Because j is currently the only letter that doesn't appear in the periodic table and it's far too amazing for that! All the letters are amazing actually!

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH WHEN.... eh, this could very easily go on 'til the end of time and not get any funnier, so i'm choosing to defuse it and simply call you a WANKER!

YOUR THE BREAKY MC BREAKY P...P...PAAA...PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS!!!

YEAH WELL YOUR AVATAR IS STUPID AND HAS UCHIHA ITACHI LINES ON HIS FACE!! THAT'S HOW STUPID YOU ARE YOU STUPID FACE!

your the stoopid f...f...faaa...

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

WHAT, YOU'RE GONNA CRY NOW, YOU STUPID LITTLE CRY BABY?! YOU CAN'T EVEN SAY PANTS OR FACE IN ONE GO, HOW LAME IS THAT!!

AND YOU ONLY HAVE 'I AM RUBBER, YOU ARE GLUE' STUFF TO SAY TO MY AMAZING INSULTS HUH!

AW HOW CUTE, THE LITTLE BABY IS TRYING TO SHOW US HOW GROWN UP HE IS

SAYING 'PANTS' OOOH HOW GROWN UP

GET BACK ON THE DAMN FLOOR, BABY *kicks*

Sign in to follow this