Double Fine Action Forums

GO BACK TO YOUR BABY THREADS BABY!!!! GET OUT OF THIS THREAD, THIS IS A MANLY THREAD FOR MANLY HATE! A SHRIMPY LITTLE CRYBABY LIKE YOU COULD NEVER FIT IN HERE

Coun, BAU COUN! YOUR SUCH A COUN, go suck anotherKLDJF;ALKFDJ;LKFAJ;DALKFJ;ALKDFJ;ALKFJDA;LKFJ;ALDKJ. YOU COUN!!! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, GO RAPE A BEAR, GO RAPE GOAT, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I. HATE. YOU!!!!!!!!!

I

WHY DON'T YOU GO RAPE A BEAR YOU BIG ASS FACE, I BET YOU KNOW HOW

Ok, seriously, not funny. Can we keep moms out of this, even if we're joking?

MY MOM IS SO AWESOME SHE COULD ESCAPE THAT FURNACE IN LESS TIME THAN IT TOOK YOU TO FIND YOUR ASS WITH A MAP AND A GPS!!

So, Scarecrow, Ronnie James Dio, Kim Pine, and The Doctor are all saying to kick the baby. I SAY WE DO IT!

She is just a young girl trying to be excepted as one, you just can understand her problems! Your the one who sucks monsiuer! YOU ARE THE ONE RUINING HER VERY LIFE BECASE YOU! YOU HAVE MADE HER FEEL THE HURT IN HER VERY SOUL, IN WHICH KILLS HER SELF ESTEEM! YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF HER DEATH YOU ARE A MURDERER YOU....DIMWHIT!

I dont mean it ok, its the threads fault

i hate everything that has never existed ever. which is infinitely more. consider yourself topped.

i hate everything that has never existed ever. which is infinitely more. consider yourself topped.

I hate you.

Your hatred is spent on things which only existed in the past. You have no capacity to hate what is to come. So I hate everything that was, is, and will be.

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT HAS NOT BEEN, IS NOT, WILL NOT BE, WAS, IS, AND WILL BE IN EVERY POSSIBLE DIMENSION!!!!!!!!

Oh, you know me. Always gotta stay on top of the competition.

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT WAS, IS, AND WILL BE IN EVERY POSSIBLE DIMENSION!!!!!!!!

I hate you more then you hate all of those combined and times a billion!

I hate you even more then that.

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT HAS NOT BEEN, IS NOT, WILL NOT BE, WAS, IS, AND WILL BE IN EVERY POSSIBLE DIMENSION!!!!!!!!

I HATE YOU INFINITY TIMES MORE THAN YOU HATE ME, WHICH IS AS MUCH AS EVERYTHING I HATE COMBINED AND TIMES A BILLION! and since everything I already hate includes you and all variations on the theme of you, when you stop to think about it it's kind of like the old man with the universe in a bag who also has himself, and the bag, inside the bag since he's part of the universe.

I HATE YOU INFINITY TIMES MORE THAN YOU HATE ME, WHICH IS AS MUCH AS EVERYTHING I HATE COMBINED AND TIMES A BILLION! and since everything I already hate includes you and all variations on the theme of you, when you stop to think about it it's kind of like the old man with the universe in a bag who also has himself, and the bag, inside the bag since he's part of the universe.

GASP!!!

Sign in to follow this