Double Fine Action Forums

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT HAS NOT BEEN, IS NOT, WILL NOT BE, WAS, IS, AND WILL BE IN EVERY POSSIBLE DIMENSION!!!!!!!!

I hate you more then you hate all of those combined and times a billion!

I HATE YOU INFINITY TIMES MORE THAN YOU HATE ME, WHICH IS AS MUCH AS EVERYTHING I HATE COMBINED AND TIMES A BILLION! and since everything I already hate includes you and all variations on the theme of you, when you stop to think about it it's kind of like the old man with the universe in a bag who also has himself, and the bag, inside the bag since he's part of the universe.

Ow my brain

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT HAS NOT BEEN, IS NOT, WILL NOT BE, WAS, IS, AND WILL BE IN EVERY POSSIBLE DIMENSION!!!!!!!!

I hate you more then you hate all of those combined and times a billion!

I HATE YOU INFINITY TIMES MORE THAN YOU HATE ME, WHICH IS AS MUCH AS EVERYTHING I HATE COMBINED AND TIMES A BILLION! and since everything I already hate includes you and all variations on the theme of you, when you stop to think about it it's kind of like the old man with the universe in a bag who also has himself, and the bag, inside the bag since he's part of the universe.

GASP!!!

I HATE PEOPLE WHO SAY "GASP!!!"

I hate people spouting weird philosophies!

I think everyone's souls and personalities are the same before we are conceived. That we are perfect and that our imperfect bodies and genes taint our souls. And from there we become progressively more flawed and twisted and develop what we call personalities. That's a pretty term for poison if I ever heard one.

*Middle Finger to Original*

I HATE EVERYTHING EXCEPT MY HAIR AND THIS DRAWING I DID THE OTHER DAY

OH AND CHOCOLATE PUDDING

Sign in to follow this