Double Fine Action Forums

Are you trolling me right now? I can't even tell. Ya big troll.

I don't know. I think it's something I do all the time without realizing it. Like a nervous twitch I have or something.

I need help :(

i feel so special..... most active member of brutal legend category? :D im just having some fun for shiTz and gigglez, i think warrior really hates you

reported as flamebait [del][/del][del][/del][del][/del][del][/del]

No, I think this one is more of the 'ragegoose' variety.

I've a very odd trolling style. Not even sure it can be considered trolling. But when I do what I consider trolling I tend to inhabit a character and stick to that character no matter what happens, no matter the topic or the seriousness. I don't break the character. And they're always fairly ridiculous.

AH Hee hee, yes yes indeed. B has been such a BITCH FULL OF BLOODY LIIIIIIIIEEEEES!!!! P and Z I met them at the amazing letter reunion. I was so flabergasted when I didn't see you there.

in all seriousness i don,t know k i just saw under the new members list that some one named The Amazing K signed up and had to check it out

OOOH GOLLY GOLLY GOODS, A baby. B never wanted a baby, THAT WHORE OF MANY DEAD FETUSES! I am so proud of you.

You probably shouldn't of hit her so many times K that tends to kill the romance

Yes well good time to start making a case for you two being different people.

Well i can't think of any proof so you will just have to take my word for it ohh i got something this is the first fourm i ever joined so im not even that familiar with trolling

??? In my country we say Woun choe ovoo, which means the same thing, just not in Vonooao, we speak Chouchoedae.

this is getting a little to freaky

Sign in to follow this