Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kgoodies

What song does your cell phone play when you get a call?

mine plays "Where is my mind?" by The Pixies, and has for the last several years.

(humor me, its been literal ages since i've made a thread)

Mine goes BEEP BEEP BEEP at top volume which is absolutely bleeding eardrum-tearingly loud when you're in a car with it. It also vibrates. Since I haven't changed it back from PAX yet (where you can't hear a cell phone ring unless it's screaming at you.)

If I can ever work up enough energy to care again. I'll probably change it to that. But my phone is such a freaking useless piece of crapolla that I don't see that happening. I almost never use it.

What phone do you have?

It switches between the intro of El MaΓ±ana and the ending drum/base/guitar section of Kids With Guns, both by Gorillaz :3c

That was a long winded way to phrase "What is your current ringtone"

I always have my phone on vibrate.

It switches between the intro of El MaΓ±ana and the ending drum/base/guitar section of Kids With Guns, both by Gorillaz :3c

i approve, you get a gold star *DING*

I always have my phone on vibrate.

Me too, I can't convince myself to pay extra for the beeping that people pretend is a song they recognize and don't care enough to change it.

When I set it back from pax I'll probably set it to something extremely screamey and metaley and possibly obscene just to freak out my strait-laced friends. I'm thinking Orchestra of Wolves by Gallows.

Sign in to follow this