Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zetak

I AM KATEZ!!!!!

I AM KATEZ THE KATEZ YOU SEE WITH THE NON-UPSIDEDOWN RANDY HAT IS ZETAK, SHE HAS STOLE MY LIFE AND NAME I AM KATEZ I AM KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEZ!!!!!

Ha ha. D'aww. That's so adorable darling. Of course you're Katez, of course you are... haha... now run along and show Daddy. Mommy has work to do!

Zetak, you disgust me. You are the worst evil twin ever. Childishly claiming to be the original, while dropping half-hidden... for lack of a better word... flirtations? I should have expected nothing better from a cheap clone.

Well, I'm entirely sure that zatek isn't Katez for the sheer fact that Katez isn't conceded enough to hit on herself constantly.

Zetak is Royal Flush. I already said that. FinalCharge, stop insisting that I own all these stupid puppet accounts. It's especially insulting since I don't believe I come off as immature or trollish enough to be Zetak. Consider "her" horrible grammar and spelling. I don't know who 'zǝʇɐʞ' is. That aside, I really kinda wish whoever is doing this would stop.

I don't know who 'zǝʇɐʞ' is.

Well...it certainly is just weird and a little suspicious that you can type out that name. I know I can't. :long:

Copying and pasting is an amazing invention. For instance, I can say 'Ýmir' or 'Brütal Bill' or 'Mæhem' and I'm not any one of them.

Copying and pasting is an amazing invention. For instance, I can say 'Ýmir' or 'Brütal Bill' or 'Mæhem' and I'm not any one of them.

Ahh, well my mistake then lol. I get plenty of brain farts this late at night. :shut:

I'm just going to stop feeding this thread. Hopefully it will fester and die if I stop giving it fuel.

But I am Katez... don't any of you believe her, she's telling vicious lies...

NO MIRROR-KATEZ YOUR NOT HER!!! I AM HER!

Sign in to follow this