Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Carl

Cool things you own

Let's see them! Include a picture if you can.

I've got a few things I'd like to share, hoping to get them all in one shot if possible.

[WATCH THIS SPACE]

Eddie Riggs. One of a kind hand sculpted by Eddie Booze. Coveted by ApplePop a few months back. Standing on my NEC MobilePro 900, in front of the tiny Nokia N810W, with the massive Roland V-Synth GT looming in the background. Complete with backstage pass, real chain on the belt, custom guitar and axe, and the cursed belt buckle. Articulated finger and all joints otherwise.

Eddie-Riggs-one-of-a-kind-178909519

*thinking*

Uh...

My DS is pretty cool, what with it's kick-ass Palkia and Dialga design.

I also have my tablet.

And a tin full of Prismacolor color pencils.

And this shirt that I decorated myself.

That's about it.

I might upload pictures later.

* A switchblade-comb

* A book with stickers that have the word "F*ck" for messing with signage.

* A retro-spoof shirt that says "You're not just wrong, the rules also say you're a d!ck"

* A retro-spoof shirt that has a white guy in a tux saying "I noticed you're gangster, I'm pretty gangster myself"

* A whole deck of retro-spoof playing cards (like for poker and stuff).

* Some awesome earbuds with large 'volume control' knobs sticking out of them.

Old authentic Irish mug from my grandfather. It has a naked painting of of girl inside.

Thats right Passed on every generation of my family. Yey for boobs

Some cool things I own but currently don't have a picture of:

- WW2 Iron Cross Medal

- WW2 Russian Medal

- Various WW2 American badges, pins and medals

- A wind-up robot toy

I can't help but notice how happy that room all your dragon statues are in looks, Tikara. Also, do I spy some trick-or-treating bags near that window?

* A switchblade-comb

* A book with stickers that have the word "F*ck" for messing with signage.

* A retro-spoof shirt that says "You're not just wrong, the rules also say you're a d!ck"

* A retro-spoof shirt that has a white guy in a tux saying "I noticed you're gangster, I'm pretty gangster myself"

* A whole deck of retro-spoof playing cards (like for poker and stuff).

* Some awesome earbuds with large 'volume control' knobs sticking out of them.

I always wanted a switchblade comb, but knew, on me, it would just be ultra dorky.

well gridsleep you are the coolest 50 year old guy i know. (besides my dad)

Why, thank you. But looks can be deceiving. Inside, I'm Charlie Brown.

And, Tikara, that is the most splendid dragonarium that I have seen outside of a store display. And then some. I only have one dragon, a little pewter one and he's missing a foot so he doesn't stand up. I have the foot, just was never successful in putting it back on. Pewter does not mend well. I do have a crystal ball standing atop three golden unicorns, though.

This thread needs more pictures

Come on people, don't be lazy! I want to see the cool stuff you own. And I know you want to show the cool stuff you own. Unless you don't have any cool stuff and you're making it all up. Then you get a boot to the head

Grid, you remind me of my papa with the instrument collecting, except he collects all sorts of guitars instead. SO MANY GUITARS. THE DOWNSTAIRS IS COVERED IN GUITARS AAAAA

WITNESS MY PASTINESS

This is my ring. I like it a lot. I've had it for a couple years now. I honestly do get more grouchy when I'm not wearing it; mainly because I go to spin it around on my finger (stress-relieving habit) and it's not there. I can't wear it in winter or in high summer because in winter it falls off my finger and in high summer my finger swells up and I can't get it off. The picture is kind of crappy but basically it's a little butterfly-winged fairy with some flowers around her.

I also own this.

faerie ring.png

578d00145bdd9_faeriering.png.5b23887aec5

Sign in to follow this