Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Sunshine

Have a decent discretionary income now, what should I buy?

So my job has finally placed me in an area with decent pay (before I got payed 50 bucks every 2 weeks, and that was all spent on food and what not), but now that I am finally placed and have a decent pocket of change, I want to buy something that I haven't been able to before. BUT WHAT!? I am drawing a blank. I have never really had spare money to throw around before so this is kind of new to me.

Also, please don't suggest games, I buy those regardless I have the spare cash or not, I usually just dont eat for a while to get a game or something.

Any suggestions DFAF friends?

Maybe you should check out the book Graceling.

Or you could get some ice cream.

Hire a couple of concubines.

The possibilites are endless!

You should blow all your money on one amazingly cool, but completely useless item to remind yourself what you're capable of achieving after all your money is spent. So you'll think twice about ever asking other people for ideas on what you should spend your money on.

Or you could get some really good food.

Rent a safety deposit box at the bank and just keep putting cash into it. Once a week you can go in and caress it lovingly. Nothing is quite so entrancing as a large box filled with cash.

You really should buy a fez. They're the latest in fashionable headwear.

Hold on, was that a reference to what I think it's a reference to?

If you think it's in reference to Doctor Who and how in the season finale the Doctor wore a Fez for a good portion of the show and inspired a small fad then yes it is.

Also bow ties. Bow ties are cool.

well my first purchase has been cancelled. they wont make it because of copyrighted material. I understand that, but it makes me sad =( I've really wanted this shirt FOREVER

Sign in to follow this