Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Katez

Ten things about you.

Say ten things about you that we don't already know. In all subsequent posts say one thing.

I'll start:

-I've been in like ten relationships (counting grey areas), but I've only had relationships with four different people.

-Pink is my second favorite color. I used to pretend I hated pink, because it wasn't cool and unique, but the truth is I'm just a really girly person.

-I sleep with six blankets on my bed, and three in the summer.

-I have brown hair, but it turns red in pool water. (Like, RED red. Not primary-color red, but like, fiery red.)

-I have a slightly creepy statue of a hand on my desk. I told my mom it was because I can't draw left hands (being left handed for drawing) but really I just like having a creepy hand statue on my desk.

-I share a bathroom with my brother, and you can tell which stuff is whose because mine is all brightly colored and his is pretty much all in shades of blue, grey, and greenish-grey.

-A year ago I wouldn't be caught dead in skinny jeans. I pretty much always wore skirts. Now I bike to school and more than half of my pants are brightly colored skinny jeans.

-I still have a Roy Mustang for President poster on my wall from 2008. I honestly don't know why I haven't taken it down yet.

-I own more hats than I have ever worn.

-I hardly ever wear makeup, and yet I have a makeup box the size of a small suitcase. Most of it is stage makeup or gifts.

Hmm...

-Final Fantasy is a guilty pleasure of mine.

-I have neverever left the country. Ever.

-I hate reality TV with a passion.

-It's virtually impossible for me to function without caffeine.

-My favorite Pokemon is Sabeleye, and my favorite legendary is either Lugia or Articuno.

-Unlike my mother, I can actually admit when I'm addicted to something.

-I'm virtually the epitome of 'Tsundere'.

-I don't like Mexican food.

-Dull pencils are the bane of my existance.

-I have more original characters than I can count.

Do you actually literally have so many original characters that you would not be able to count high enough if you were to count them, or did you just mean you have a lot/have never really gotten around to counting them?

/pet peeve

-I own a pair of pointe sneakers, and I have never taken ballet. Does this mean I'm a packrat?

Do you actually literally have so many original characters that you would not be able to count high enough if you were to count them, or did you just mean you have a lot/have never really gotten around to counting them?

/pet peeve

Somewhere inbetween. Even if I were to name the ones that are currently active, there would be more, that I'd forgotten about, that I hadn't used in god-knows-how-long.

- Card games are guilty pleasures of mine.

- I'm 17 and I don't have a license, or even my learner's permit yet. The problem is that my parents say that I need to get a job and save up for insurance before I can get a license... My parents are divorced and live 15 minutes away from each other so I'll NEED a car to get said job half the time.

- My friends and I played those "Imagination games" on the playground from grade school clear through middle school...

ALRIGHT ENOUGH EMBARRASSING THINGS

- My name is Alex, not Rai.

- I have had three DS's, All three have broken/got stolen.

- I went out for track this year for the first time, and did really well for only using sneakers at every meet instead of the required shoes.

- I have an identical twin brother with a severe case of tourrete's syndrome and OCD. My life aint that easy... (But then again neither is anyone else's. I guess it's just how you look at it..)

- I have always had a desire to save the world or just a large number of people, even if it costs my life.

- I am an artist :)

- I actually like getting paint on my clothes. It shows that I'm an artist. I also like getting grass stains and rips on my jeans. Not because it's trendy, but to show how much I play outside.

- I have always had a desire to save the world or just a large number of people, even if it costs my life.

- I actually like getting paint on my clothes. It shows that I'm an artist. I also like getting grass stains and rips on my jeans. Not because it's trendy, but to show how much I play outside.

Woah, deep.

YEAH, art! *internet fistbump*

I'd do the same, but I'm an indoorsy person and I typically use dry mediums. >_>

- My friends and I played those "Imagination games" on the playground from grade school clear through middle school...

I still do that, and I'm in 11th grade.

-I know what glowstick fluid smells like. (For those interested, it smells horrible and chemical and it feels like it's stabbing the inside of your nose with needles and makes you want to throw up if you smell it for too long. Please don't open a glowstick to find out, since you need to wash your hands like six times and at least once with Goop to get it off. It's toxic so you can't touch your eyes or your mouth or pretty much any part of your face until you get it off, and your parents are likely not to be very sympathetic that you can't come downstairs for dinner because you're trying to get glowstick fluid off your hands.)

Also I added a thing in the description about putting one thing in your subsequent posts if you want (so that people can keep playing after their first post.)

That makes three of us. I still do it with my sister, when we go on walks. We make sure to stop when people walk by.

Also, I have never drawn *total* nudity.

That makes three of us. I still do it with my sister, when we go on walks. We make sure to stop when people walk by.

Well I mean full-on going into a park and pretending to shoot fireballs at each other. We did have some awesome storylines going and all that.... But you have to draw a line somewhere. I chose the 7th/8th grade. Now that I look back at it, it's pretty hilarious. I actually plan to incorporate some characters into an animated series as cameos or something though, for nostalgia's sake.

-I'm goin to a technical center this year learning how to animate... So yeah.

Okay here we go

-Fun starts with an F professor

-Fun has three letters in it

-MY names Seniqua Jackson

-I live on the moon

-I'm 42 years old!

-Today is my birthday

-I want to hear a story about BASEBALL

-If you go to the doctors it will take you 10 minutes by car, 20 if you walk.

-Walk starts with a W professor

-I'm going to be a great professor like you professor

Woah, deep.

YEAH, art! *internet fistbump*

I'd do the same, but I'm an indoorsy person and I typically use dry mediums. >_>

Aah I didn't notice this post

*fistbump*

:lol:

- I am bisexual

- If I was a woman, I would want to be lesibain (maybe its just because I am a guy)

- I love cats more than dogs

- I can speak italian, and french

- I hate football

- I like golf

- I am a furry

- I like to be naked when no one is around

- I do not like getting wet inless I want to

- I hate hearing the work f**k alot.

- I can pop my left thumb halfway in and out of it's joint at will, it makes a fun popping sound and doesn't hurt at all.

- I think to much, I even think in my sleep, I literally wake up and carry on thinking about an idea I was having in my dreams.

- Most of my thinking revolves around ideas for stories, and in the interest of not peeving off O'Katez I don't have so many stories that I can't keep count, so much as I have so many that I have trouble keeping track of them.

- I love all my ideas, except for those which time and growth as a world-builder prove to be stupid and unworthy of love.

- I have six pictures of Keira Knightley on my wall.

- I enjoy washing dishes.

- I hate it when people say: "Do you know what I mean?"

- Never been kissed.

- I have an equal and great desire to visit both Hawaii and England.

- Up until about three and a half years ago I was a Christian, believed homosexuality was a sin, and debated on the side of Creationism in forum arguments. Felt wrong doing all that and started to explore the reasons why I felt that way.

- homosexuality was a sin, and debated on the side of Creationism in forum arguments. Felt wrong doing all and started to explore the reasons why I felt that way.

I always said: "If god didn't wan't it, it wouldn't be here."

- homosexuality was a sin, and debated on the side of Creationism in forum arguments. Felt wrong doing all and started to explore the reasons why I felt that way.

I never felt comfortable arguing for my "side" back then. I stayed away from the whole debate. What three years can do.

I'm not stating my side here (honestly I don't have one) but that is the most ill informed statement about any type of "sin" according to any version of god commonly practiced nowadays.

Hmm...

-I play guitar.

-I was depressed (I was a few months away from moving) when I signed up for DFAF, and now associate it with a wonderful colorful place to hide in when everything else is terrible.

-I roleplay when playing a good video game. I have come very close to believing I was in the game.

-I despise the town I live in, but lie to myself that it's alright.

-I hate most people my age due to their lack of intelligence in any subjuct.

-With people around my age, I try to act less mature than I am to fit in.

-I'm very, very cynical.

-I am very intelligent according to IQ tests and teachers.

-I love math. It's one of my favorite things, and I look forward to it every day I have it in school.

-I wish I could be a person of (any) faith, but every religion I've looked into doesn't support the basic science I know.

I haven't listed anything yet.

1. I am still a fan of Dragon Ball - Dragon Ball GT

2. I think of myself as a musician even though I'm not that good.

3. I prefer any RPG over most shooters and action games

4. I have no sheets on my bed in the winter and summer

5. I hate to sing, I had to once, I was pissed

6. I killed animals when I was younger for money

7. I consider myself a master cook with spicy food

8. I hate my little brother

9. My girlfriend is really hot

10. I just learned to play The Lord of the Rings Theme on the guitar and will post a cover of it soon.

Alright, here are my actual ten.

1. First game I ever played was a Phantom of the Opera adventure game. Played it with my dad.

2. I am a Creative Writing Major. Minor in Game Development.

3. I was raised on musicals, my father loved them.

4. The first game I made was titled "Carsonic the Hedgehog." I was in middle school, the game was terrible.

5. My favorite book is "Going Postal" by Terry Pratchett

6. I have two cats who are older than my youngest sister.

7. I was raised catholic, now very agnostic.

8. Salmon is one of my favorite foods ever.

9. I am very proud of my writing, even though my spelling is terrible.

10. I was born in Seattle.

Here we go:

- I like putting things together, like furniture, papercraft, origami, etc.

- I hate using the bathroom when there are people in any of the adjoining rooms.

- I have been using a computer for as long as I can remember.

- I think love is a sappy, ridiculous thing that will never happen for me, but is really sweet and wonderful when I see other people in love.

- Regardless of what my religion says, I think homosexuality is totally an okay thing

- My arms and legs are covered in tiny scars I got from playing with my cat.

- I'm of mixed heritage, half Malay, half American.

- I'm the only white kid in my school besides my brother, and I really really wish there were other people like me I could hang around with because the local kids really piss me off.

- I think smileys made from letters and symbols are superior to standard round-yellow-face forum smileys.

- EDIT: I can has a 10th thing about myself!: One of my best friends in real life was talking to my sister online for months before I met her. Small world, huh?

Here goes.

-I failed Health Sciences so I'm trying to go into medicine postgrad.

-The first videogame I ever played was the original Sonic the Hedgehog.

-My hair is so curly it's basically ridiculous. Men have died trying to cut it.

-I have been baptized, but do not believe. If I had to choose a religion, I would choose Buddhism.

-I read quite a bit of fanfiction, but only if it's highly recommended.

-I am a firm believer in humanity. We are the dominant species through having more developed brains and sheer tenacity dammit!

-I still read Bleach. Though now it's worth it, just to see Ichigo scaring the crap out of Aizen.

-My favorite fictional character ever is Negi Springfield, simply because he is the Shonen equivalent of The Goddamn Batman.

-Some of the best friends I ever had I only know through the internet.

-I'm asexual.

- I enjoy watching a number of childrens cartoons, these include: Jimmy Neutron, Frankenstiens Cat, Zombie Hotel, to name a few.

- Recently a friend has got me hooked on watching DBZ

- I'm going to get a job as a teacher, but I'd really like a job in art, but whatever

- I once found the facebook of a guy who is mean to me, looked at people on it I know, found one who I know has a formspring.me (that's a website you can create an account on and have people anoymously or notanonymously ask you questions), I then created an account on formspring however I made my username and profile details look as though I was this guy who pissed me off. I then went on this girl who's friends with him and links her formspring.me on her profile, went on with my impersonation account, and said some 'sexual' stuff, when she answered them and was all weirded out, I put another one acting like I was panicking because I was supposed to say that on anonymously. I'm not sure if this girls ever mentioned it to this guy, or if he even knows. But whatever, he was a dick to me, so I did that.

- I'm planning on getting an autographed photograph from Evanna Lynch (The girl who plays Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter, who I've mentioned that I have a huuuuge crush on) by sending a photo to her fan adress and asking for it to be signed. A few days ago I got a good quality beautiful photograph to be signed, so now all I need to do is mail it.

- When I feel sad, or worry about my future after school. I act insane and optomistic, it make's it go away if I do it.

- I'm trying to write Science Fiction.

- I really wish I could be in an awesome Love/Hate relationship, the type that's always in cartoons.

- Recently I've been thinking that I may be developing claustrophobia, mainly, I can not sleep if the doors clothed and I feel weird if I'm in a room by myself if the door is shut, also I have trouble showering in one of those boxy ones.

- I'm straight, but if I had to turn gay for anyone. It would be a guy that is a good cook, I've always had man-crushes on guys that can cook well.

Ok, I guess I could think of ten things to say

- I enjoy writing almost too much but I can't write with constraints at all. It feels like a foreign idea trying to infiltrate my words.

- I used to be almost exactly like Insomnia, misanthropic and depressed, then one day I just.. stopped.

- I secretly enjoy any and all types of music (except for RnB), even the embarrassing ones.

- I really want to learn piano and will probably buy a keyboard within the week

- I'm an amateur DJ and enjoy that

- One day I'd love to write a book

- I'm caught in the middle of two women vying for my affection and dislike it.

- I love the rain and clouds in general. In fact, I love nature's beauty.

- I'm an amateur self-taught magician (mostly coin tricks)

- I hurt myself today to see if I could feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

-I'm asexual.

- The concept of asexuality has always fascinated me. Imagine the things one not tethered to the desire to copulate could get done!

Considering me, not a lot.

I HAVE! :D

...Mainly my primary (and favorite-- I know, I should love them all equally, but I CAN'T) Dragon Age character. I CAN'T HELP IT SHE'S SO CUTE. And I keep coming up with more situations for her to be naked in. Also I decided the society she comes from has no nudity taboos, and people wear clothes mainly for protection from the elements.

Sign in to follow this