Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Katez

Ten things about you.

Oh I forgot, I am also the most antisocial person in my family. It has gotten to the point where I won't even go to walmart if we stay there too long or if there is too many people. I have a deep seeded hatred for people gathered in large groups and yet I have to take my girlfriend to the state fair Saturday.

Also, I have never drawn *total* nudity.

I HAVE! :D

...Mainly my primary (and favorite-- I know, I should love them all equally, but I CAN'T) Dragon Age character. I CAN'T HELP IT SHE'S SO CUTE. And I keep coming up with more situations for her to be naked in. Also I decided the society she comes from has no nudity taboos, and people wear clothes mainly for protection from the elements.

I've drawn only a bit. But not for 'fap material', for artistic and emotional or whatever purposes. I always leave out/don't show/whatever the naughtiest bits.

Also, the first time I attempted it, it was HORRIBLE. >_>

Let's give this a whirl:

1. I've never drawn nudity, though I have added it to numerous text books.

2. I am somewhat obsessed with silly walks.

3. Also, I'm obsessed with world domination.

4. My state of mind often contradicts itself (simultaneous pessimist/optimist, overly happy/depressed, love everything/hate everything), though the positive is usually more obvious than the negative.

5. Surreality and the philosophy of perspective make up a good portion of my thoughts.

6. I really love math.

7. I sometimes write poetry and always destroy it when I'm finished writing because it's pretty terrible.

8. I've also done that with in class essays.

9. I am terrible at using lighters.

10. I enjoy corrupting words of various languages and making unintelligible nonsense that sounds cool.

10. I have walked on Mars.

9. I am a dog. No one on the internet knows you're a dog, so I'm safe in assuming you won't believe me.

8. I've kissed Catwoman when she was married to someone else.

7. Emerson, Lake & Palmer is my favorite band.

6. A Trick Of The Tail is my favorite album.

5. I am a crack shot.

4. I have more money than I know what to do with, so I do nothing with it.

3. I am comfortably celibate.

2. I plan to live for at least 300,000 years if not infinity.

1. I have met Samuel R. Delany.

Dude, I was playing off grid's list. Which is full of nonsense kinds of things. The EL&P bit seemed to be the most likely to be true so I called it out in an attempt at ironic humor.

Only 10 and 9 are nonsense. Or...are they? The rest are perfectly true. And they are things no one knew about me before, so nyeah.

SeniorMeld: Thanks for the link.

That's one of my favorite sites for discovering new music. I wouldn't be such a King Crimson fan if not for the archives.

Dude, I was playing off grid's list. Which is full of nonsense kinds of things. The EL&P bit seemed to be the most likely to be true so I called it out in an attempt at ironic humor.

And likewise, I'm just playin' witch'a.

I think I may have trod on a Mars bar once, so that's probably true. And, compared with Brad Pitt I guess some might consider me a dog, so...it's all true.

And here's another: George Harrison was right about acid. You only have to do it once.

-I am extremely vain about my hair and my voice and nothing else. I am so vain about my hair that I usually think it looks better than the ladies' hair that they have on the boxes/ads for hair products and such. (which it does. Graargh.) I am vain enough about my voice that I have told other people (mainly my bro) to stop singing along with me, or even to not sing along with me when I'm singing along to something. (granted, I've only done that once, but still.)

-My favorite color is white

-If I could go back to any time period, it would be the late 1800s. I would become a cowboy.

-I hate the word "tit"

-I think pastries are gross

-I've been to Australia, and all around Europe

-I'm Buddhist

-My favorite movie is Fight Club

-I've never, ever, once participated in a legitimate sport

-Being in or under water freaks me out

-I used to be deathly afraid of falling asleep (Hypnophobia)

- My favorite movie is Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. It was my introduction to Robert Downy Jr. and is the best, THE BEST, Noir film of the 21st Century, it's got a stylish self depreciating narrative provided by RDJ in his classic snarky way! The character's are real and larger then life at the same time, the mystery isn't so complex that it overwhelms but unless you're one of those who regularly solves the mystery before the character's do, you'll be surprised with how it all fits together.

It's funny, it action-packed it's awesome! It should have gotten a sequel but no one saw it.

WATCH. IT!

-If I could go back to any time period, it would be the late 1800s. I would become a cowboy.

-I hate the word "tit"

-I'm Buddhist

Yup right next to each other, hahaha.

-I hate the word "tit"

-I'm Buddhist

Yup right next to each other, hahaha.

Fight Club has nothing to do with Buddhism >_>

-One of my probably-unattainable goals in life is to become a great author. Then, when I know I'm going to die soon, write a mystery novel that is as awesome as possible, stop at the point where the main plot is over but the mystery is still unsolved-- e.g., the character's journey is through, bad guy is dead or whatever, but none of it is explained. Then, die. (preferably having confided to my family that the book is to be published posthumously, and not leaving any notes of any sort as to what the answers are.)

I don't think I ever will become a great author, but if I do, I'm sure as hell doing that.

It also gives me a good excuse to write one of my mysteries that I keep writing with paranormal shit in a normal universe that I have absolutely no explanation for any of it, and therefore share these stories with no one because dude. What kind of writer does that. Anyway, it will give me an excuse in that people will think I actually had it all figured out.

idk what to say first! so im just going to do my ten things

-im dyslexic

-i sleep with 8 pillows

-im very much so convinced that i was a mistake

-people always think im gay when they first met me (some actually still think i am and i just havent realized it yet)

-my greatest goal in life is to inspire someone or make them think "boy, i would have never thought of that in a million years!"

-im one of those people that has a hard time letting mistakes go

-my favorite movie is who framed roger rabbit

-i honestly sometimes wish i could be a mob boss or something so i could rule the city in fear and smite the inoccent just for the fun of it.

-driving scares me

-the main reason why im good at acting is because i talk to myself a lot

-I like unicorns

-i like pineapples

-i like nuggets

-i like cheese

-i like rainbows

-i like seizures

-i like piglets

-i like piglets having seizures

-i like bacon

-i like unicorn bacon

1. I am obsessed with Scott Pilgrim. I also find myself obsessed with the SP character Todd Ingram, and have no idea why.

2. I've known how to use the computer since I was 4 or 5.

3. My first console was a PS1, had it since I was 6, and my first game on it was Glover.

4. I am 16, in 10th grade, and have my driver's license.

5. I hate Doviculous. I really really fucking hate Doviculous, and I'm damn proud of it.

6. I HATE Twilight, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana, The Jonas Brothers, Big Time Rush, and many other things that teenage girls like these days.

7. I can't stand Adventure Time, Fanboy and Chum-Chum, or most of the other modern-day shows on Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, etc. I mean, I love the old shows on Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel (somewhat), etc., but I just cannot stand most of the new ones.

8. My favorite game of all time is Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence, even though I do sort of suck at it. :D

9. I love anime. I also love to draw the MGS, Psychonauts, and Brutal Legend characters in anime form.

10. I am addicted to ramen.

1. I am obsessed with Scott Pilgrim. I also find myself obsessed with the SP character Todd Ingram, and have no idea why.

2. I've known how to use the computer since I was 4 or 5.

3. My first console was a PS1, had it since I was 6, and my first game on it was Glover.

4. I am 16, in 10th grade, and have my driver's license.

5. I hate Doviculous. I really really fucking hate Doviculous, and I'm damn proud of it.

6. I HATE Twilight, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana, The Jonas Brothers, Big Time Rush, and many other things that teenage girls like these days.

7. I can't stand Adventure Time, Fanboy and Chum-Chum, or most of the other modern-day shows on Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, etc. I mean, I love the old shows on Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel (somewhat), etc., but I just cannot stand most of the new ones.

8. My favorite game of all time is Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence, even though I do sort of suck at it. :D

9. I love anime. I also love to draw the MGS, Psychonauts, and Brutal Legend characters in anime form.

10. I am addicted to ramen.

Two of your ten spots are reserved for hating crap. You're a bit of Negative Nancy.

-I hate the word "tit"

-I'm Buddhist

Ten more fabulous things:

-I was once almost arrested for "starting a riot"

-My favorite band is We Are Scientists

-In Middle School, I never once received detention

-I hate the video game Psychonauts

-I've been to every state in the USA at least once

-My favorite actor is Clint Eastwood

-My favorite director is David Fincher

-My favorite author is Chuck Palahniuk

-My favorite artist is Doug TenNapel

-My favorite video game character is Earthworm Jim

-I hate the word "tit"

-I'm Buddhist

Ten more fabulous things:

-I was once almost arrested for "starting a riot"

-My favorite band is We Are Scientists

-In Middle School, I never once received detention

-I hate the video game Psychonauts

-I've been to every state in the USA at least once

-My favorite actor is Clint Eastwood

-My favorite director is David Fincher

-My favorite author is Chuck Palahniuk

-My favorite artist is Doug TenNapel

-My favorite video game character is Earthworm Jim

wha....?