Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Katez

Ten things about you.

It happens. But could you explain a little bit?

The game was boring, the graphics were very bad, the art was dumb, the voice acting was terrible, the story was pointless, too many cutscenes.

Overall just a really bad game.

hmm... i have actually never played, Brutal Legend was the game that introduced me to double fine, and by then my ps2 was already sold.

but most people around here act like it was the gods almighty creation

let me just tell you it deserves the title of "cult classic". are the good parts good? yes. are the bad parts bad? OH GOD YES THERE BAD.

let me just tell you it deserves the title of "cult classic". are the good parts good? yes. are the bad parts bad? OH GOD YES THERE BAD.

I was kidding. It's my favorite game of all time.

Every single detail of it is absolutely perfect (In my opinion). The graphics were the best of its time, the story was great, the characters were great, the voice acting was great, the levels were great.

It came out of nowhere and changed my idea of what video games should be forever.

1. I am obsessed with Scott Pilgrim. I also find myself obsessed with the SP character Todd Ingram, and have no idea why.

2. I've known how to use the computer since I was 4 or 5.

3. My first console was a PS1, had it since I was 6, and my first game on it was Glover.

4. I am 16, in 10th grade, and have my driver's license.

5. I hate Doviculous. I really really fucking hate Doviculous, and I'm damn proud of it.

6. I HATE Twilight, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana, The Jonas Brothers, Big Time Rush, and many other things that teenage girls like these days.

7. I can't stand Adventure Time, Fanboy and Chum-Chum, or most of the other modern-day shows on Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, etc. I mean, I love the old shows on Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel (somewhat), etc., but I just cannot stand most of the new ones.

8. My favorite game of all time is Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence, even though I do sort of suck at it. :D

9. I love anime. I also love to draw the MGS, Psychonauts, and Brutal Legend characters in anime form.

10. I am addicted to ramen.

Two of your ten spots are reserved for hating crap. You're a bit of Negative Nancy.

negative Nancy huh

1.I hate twilight

2.I hate all the Disney and Nickelodeon bands

3.I Hate most forms of screaming music especially where the start singing somewhat softly then they just start screaming i call it bi-polar singing disorder

4.I hate the political system

5.I hate the fact i can't spell

6.I hate that I'm running out of hate

7.I hate how some people won't listen to your opinion for some stupid reason

8.I hate People that say something then repeat the exact thing after

9.I hate Nazi they just suck

10.My favorite movie is 10 Things i hate about you

just because it fits the theme in truth i actually hate that movie. i found it very generic

Fun fact:i was going to put My favorite movie is rocky horror show as number 10 cause I'm not made of stone

just because it fits the theme in truth i actually hate that movie. i found it very generic

Fun fact:i was going to put My favorite movie is rocky horror show as number 10 cause I'm not made of stone

I have a funny story about that film, I'll tell it later though. I'm trying to talk to this girl that's sitting right by me while I type this. Fuck I'm such a pussy!

- I hate it when people say: "Do you know what I mean?"

- Never been kissed.

I say that all the time D:

...somehow I wish I hadn't read that...

- I hate it when people say: "Do you know what I mean?"

- Never been kissed.

I say that all the time D:

...somehow I wish I hadn't read that...

Oh Katez, don't take it personally. I didn't say I hate people who say that. I just hate the phrase. My dad says it constantly and it makes me feel like he thinks I'm an idiot because he uses when we're talking about things that aren't hard to understand.

-Im actually pretty mellow and shy in real life

-I like cartoons

-I play video games!

-My favorite video game genres are Strategy,Action,Racing, and Comedy-type stuff.

-I freaking suck at FPS

-I am a drummer

-I like to 'splode stuff

-On an offshore island, i have legion of more then Four-Thousand daughters

-I dress up as Elmo for halloween every year

-Luke, i am your father.

idk what to say first! so im just going to do my ten things

-im dyslexic

-i sleep with 8 pillows

-im very much so convinced that i was a mistake

-people always think im gay when they first met me (some actually still think i am and i just havent realized it yet)

-my greatest goal in life is to inspire someone or make them think "boy, i would have never thought of that in a million years!"

-im one of those people that has a hard time letting mistakes go

-my favorite movie is who framed roger rabbit

-i honestly sometimes wish i could be a mob boss or something so i could rule the city in fear and smite the inoccent just for the fun of it.

-driving scares me

-the main reason why im good at acting is because i talk to myself a lot

Wait, you're not gay?!

idk what to say first! so im just going to do my ten things

-im dyslexic

-i sleep with 8 pillows

-im very much so convinced that i was a mistake

-people always think im gay when they first met me (some actually still think i am and i just havent realized it yet)

-my greatest goal in life is to inspire someone or make them think "boy, i would have never thought of that in a million years!"

-im one of those people that has a hard time letting mistakes go

-my favorite movie is who framed roger rabbit

-i honestly sometimes wish i could be a mob boss or something so i could rule the city in fear and smite the inoccent just for the fun of it.

-driving scares me

-the main reason why im good at acting is because i talk to myself a lot

Wait, you're not gay?!

Wait? You are? Wait! I am? Wait! Doogie Howser is?

1. I'm around 4'7, or 130 cm tall.

2. I've been told I purr in my sleep.

3. I mew unintentionally.

4. I'm whatever Claudine is.

5. I was raised in an extremely conservative Christian family that had a penchant for telling other people they'd go to hell.

6. I'm a fan of the All Blacks, though I currently live in California.

7. When we grow old, my wife and I plan to feign Alzheimer's just to mess with other people.

8. I'm shocked at how many Americans are unaware about the Family and Medical Leave Act.

9. I don't know my native language, but when I hear it I can piece bits of it.

10. I'm 1/64th Chinese and somewhere in my bloodline is a Spanish missionary.

FTM doesn't imply that you ever were.

Yes it does in fact imply that, and before you say anything. I have no intention of imposing my views or of being a douche to our new friend. So don't worry I am a civilized person after all. Unless liaR turns out to be a douche, then its on.

It's part of my contract. You see, douching the non douche is very unappealing to the high class douche. Only the douching to the deserving douche will be douched or the party of the second douche will be a mega douche. When mega doucheing is applied you must douche back harder to break the cycle of douche. Only when you have out douched the first douche, your douching is considered for the greater good and thus all douching is null except for the offending douche. At which point I will party vigorously and fall asleep.

But then it becomes a philosophical/spiritual/self identity matter.

And then you get into a few different opinions.

Are the body and "self" connected.

Can the "self" truly be distanced from the body.

How much does conscious thought effect the "self" and its relation to its own body.

etc.

say someone says "i sped up from 60 kilometers per hour to 100"

you would assume they mean "i sped up from 60 kilometers per hour to 100 kilometers per hour"

along the same lines, there are two ways one can interpret "i am female to male"

"i am female (physically) to male (physically)", which is impossible

"i am female (mentally) to male (mentally)", which will upset those short lesbians who have thought of themselves as male for as long as they can remember. for these people there was no transition.

I rather like you people already, but I must say that I'm not a short lesbian. I prefer the term "petit prince," because it somehow protects my last few shreds of my perceived masculinity, and references one of my favourite novellas. Of course I'm not sure how Si would feel about other people calling me that...

Before you ask no I have not and will not have surgery, because I'm fine with my body. Mainly because Si likes my bewbs and hip-to-waist ratio. Bewbs.

sorry, i'm kind of an asshole. i probably would keep calling you a 'short lesbian', but since we are really hard up for members who don't seem completely retarded like the rest of these mouthbreathing dumb shit fuck pussies i think i'll hold off on the offensive terms for now.

Sign in to follow this