Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Katez

Ten things about you.

I rather like you people already, but I must say that I'm not a short lesbian. I prefer the term "petit prince," because it somehow protects my last few shreds of my perceived masculinity, and references one of my favourite novellas. Of course I'm not sure how Si would feel about other people calling me that...

Before you ask no I have not and will not have surgery, because I'm fine with my body. Mainly because Si likes my bewbs and hip-to-waist ratio. Bewbs.

I commend you, I am kind of notorious here for not feeling that kind of surgery is anything more than just shallow. I got a lot of flack earlier for saying changing you body is a sad thing to do no matter the reason.*

*except reasons of physical health

^

I remember that. I was kind of hoping that was forgotten, very awkward argument. :lol:

I have to say it's rather brave to introduce one as homosexual (or whatever the preferred term) on the interwebbernetz with all the trolls.

You're proboably right. This place kind of has them off and on, actually mostly off since mikey got banned. And even though I have certain members here ignored, I don't really dislike them, just don't want to read their posts because they don't bring anything to the table IMO.

I've only been trolled three times ever. Once was by a random, anonymous troll who stunk up my dA page for a couple days, once was by a chick who I met a year later in a friend's chat and who turned out to actually be pretty cool, and then there was Mikey.

-My real name is Anya

-I'm at college studying Film, Media, Computing and Graphics. Film's my favorite

-I'd love to be a 3D animator, but working for films would be awesome

-I'm going to America for the first time in 2012 (Hollywood trip for film! :D)

-Used to suck my thumb a lot. I finally broke the habit 2-3 years ago, and I'm 16 now.

-I'm trying to learn how to lucid dream, sounds like fun

-I love to draw, but I can only seem to draw cute or fluffy things. If I try and draw a human the only thing I'm really confident with is the head

-My favorite art style is vector

-I love the smell of rain

-I have two cats. One was born without one of her back legs and is black and white (Clover), and the other is completely black (Raz). They're siblings. :3

-My real name is Anya

-I'm at college studying Film, Media, Computing and Graphics. Film's my favorite

-I'd love to be a 3D animator, but working for films would be awesome

-I'm going to America for the first time in 2012 (Hollywood trip for film! :D)

-Used to suck my thumb a lot. I finally broke the habit 2-3 years ago, and I'm 16 now.

-I'm trying to learn how to lucid dream, sounds like fun

-I love to draw, but I can only seem to draw cute or fluffy things. If I try and draw a human the only thing I'm really confident with is the head

-My favorite art style is vector

-I love the smell of rain

-I have two cats. One was born without one of her back legs and is black and white (Clover), and the other is completely black (Raz). They're siblings. :3

FUCK YA GOING IN TO FILM! I myself am going in to film acting and motion capture performace so maybe one day I'll see you in hollywood :D

i think mikey was the only real troll we've had
I kinda like trolls, they spice things up when they're getting bland. Especially the ones who tell us to hide behind our doritos

^I have to say it's rather brave to introduce one as homosexual (or whatever the preferred term) on the interwebbernetz with all the trolls.

^implies that there are no fey trolls on the Internet

What am I? I really don't know. I guess I'll just go with "bisexual man stuck in Asian girl's body." Whatever it is, I'm happy and I'm in love. Also, bewbs.

I think that DFAF has the lowest percentage of trolls on the entire internet.

Not by a long shot. I know several communities with no trolls at all. Of course, listing them is bound to bring me opprobrium, like it always does.

For all three of them, 170 users who actively posted, and I don't know how many lurked.

Don't do it, it's a trap!

This is relevant to my interests. Where is this trap you speak of?

He meant that if you give hot a link to those sites he will troll them.

We know what he meant, but what did i mean?

lolers

...And the joke is lost. Sigh.

Sign in to follow this