Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Katez

Cool things you can do with $5.00 or less and some time and effort

1. Go to a dollar store. Buy a bunch of really big, cheap paper and some pencils and train yourself to be ambidextrous. (warning: It might not work if you're very right handed/never wrote with your off-hand when you were a child.) Option 2: buy the same supplies, but teach yourself to draw birds.

Play the penny slots five-hundred times. Or go to the boardwalk, eat a Canadian bacon sandwich and an ear of corn, and play miniature golf. And maybe some ski-ball.

Play the penny slots five-hundred times. Or go to the boardwalk, eat a Canadian bacon sandwich and an ear of corn, and play miniature golf. And maybe some ski-ball.

Or just eat a Canadian, Cannibalism is cheap too.

See that five dollars? You don't need that. Put it away. Now go download this.

See that five dollars? Donate it to Bay12 for The Toady One's hard work. Become a Champion.

I need to get around to donating, but I don't think my parents would let me. I plan to donate ~$30 to Tarn, though.

I meant cool things you can do that you will have something to show for, but Scarecrow's thing is cool enough that I'll have to let that one slide.

Every time I make a new thread and have to leave my computer alone for a couple days I fear I'll come back to every person on the forum mercilessly mocking my thread-making abilities :down:

I fear I'll come back to every person on the forum mercilessly mocking my thread-making abilities :down:

*Pats back*

Yeah, it happens to me too, when I state an opinion anywhere on the internet.

Or just eat a Canadian, Cannibalism is cheap too.

I ate a Canadian, once. They taste gamey.

Buy a cheap prostitute and pay her five dollars. Then kill her and take the money back. Repeat until something has happened to the five dollars.

Sign in to follow this