Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PsycoHollywood

Is there going to be any extreme metal bands?

Slayer would be kinda cool, but Cannibal Corpse just no. I'm happy with metal that I can headbang to and actually understand what they are saying. So I'm pretty happy with just Motorhead, Judas Priest, and Dio, because who else would you need?

Slayer would be kinda cool, but Cannibal Corpse just no. I'm happy with metal that I can headbang to and actually understand what they are saying. So I'm pretty happy with just Motorhead, Judas Priest, and Dio, because who else would you need?

dito. maybe primus too.

cmon you wouldnt even want good ol hammer smashed face?

No, because rather than feel awesome, I would remember Ace Ventura, laugh, not pay attention to the game, and die.

They should have every metal song ever made, and let you make your own killlist. (Playlists are for children.)

They should have every metal song ever made, and let you make your own killlist. (Playlists are for children.)

thats a realy good idea! a killlist i like it!

I dont know a kill list sounds too much like a list of people you plan to kill.

EXCACTLY!

EXCACTLY!

Im scared.

EXCACTLY!

Im scared.

no need to be scare tis only... HEAVY F***ING METAL!!!!

I think you're thinking of "death metal". it's different from heavy metal. listening to heavy metal makes you want to smash heavy metal objects through walls and appliances. death metal makes you die.

Dio is definitely gonna be in this...just watch the Tenacious D movie for all the proof you need.

I think you're thinking of "death metal". it's different from heavy metal. listening to heavy metal makes you want to smash heavy metal objects through walls and appliances. death metal makes you die.

i know i know. it wouldnt have sounded good if i said DEATH F***ING METAL!!!

What about if you could put like your own metal songs into the game, to be used by the games sound engine? =)

come on guys, can no one tell this game is half hommage half spoof? :) take it like the friendly metalheads are dumb joke it'll probably be :)

The lead singer of that band just does not look like he's part of a metal band.

which one mine or proggelrock?

I'm going to take a guess here and say yours, REAL METAL SINGERS HAVE LONG HAIR THAT CAN KILL!

which one mine or proggelrock?

I'm going to take a guess here and say yours, REAL METAL SINGERS HAVE LONG HAIR THAT CAN KILL!

metal isn about the way you look its how you feel about the music. just because the singer dosent have long hair dosent mean he isnt metal. pantera' lead singer has short hair and he is still metal as f***!!! does TS look like he listens to metal? dosent mean he cant headbang! \m/

MTV made a "greatest metal bands" feature. I don't agree with the ordering, but anything outside the list and the honorable mentions should not appear in a triple A title. Can't believe they put Mötley Crüe and left out Led Zeppelin.
yes!!! black dahlia murder made the list!!!!!

You can't have the word "extreme" in this thread's title without also mentioning this:

That kid is at an extreme disadvantage for the rest of his life.

Sign in to follow this