Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  

new error message

for the past couple of days, occasionally when clicking around on the forum i just get a blank page that says this:

Database Error: Unable to connect to your database. Your database appears to be turned off or the database connection settings in your config file are not correct. Please contact your hosting provider if the problem persists.

this new error message scares and confuses me

Nope. I log on these forums from several different computers, all using a different os, and I'm getting the same problem.

I think it has something to do with forum traffic. I've noticed it's more frequent when more people are online and posting.

Little problems can turn into big problems when they aren't tended to, though

Remember the time travelling posts? Wasn't a very big deal. Pretty amusing, in fact. Then, ALL the posts decided to hop on the time-travelling bandwagon and no one could hold a proper conversation on the forums

Little problems can turn into big problems when they aren't tended to, though

Remember the time travelling posts? Wasn't a very big deal. Pretty amusing, in fact. Then, ALL the posts decided to hop on the time-travelling bandwagon and no one could hold a proper conversation on the forums

Honestly I don't think we minded, I mean this forum isn't exactly the poster child for proper conversation in the first place.

Sign in to follow this