Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jozi

BLRPF?

Is there a Brutal Legend Roleplaying Forum around the internet? If so can you tell me where, if not, you should make one. Why? Because I'm board of playing through the story over and over (I've beaten it 8 times today).

The thing is; RP threads tend to die out. And they never have enough detail, story, etc....

BTW; I wasn't asking for an official forum. Just a fan one xD

The thing is; RP threads tend to die out. And they never have enough detail, story, etc....
And that would be different on another forum? I'd say here is the place where the BL fans are present in highest density. Hell, we even have some people who picked a role and make all their posts in character. I'm sure that here would be the best place. Hell, I may even read it.

(Though, if there are special RP forums, do go ahead and introduce them to the BL world.)

And that would be different on another forum? I'd say here is the place where the BL fans are present in highest density. Hell, we even have some people who picked a role and make all their posts in character. I'm sure that here would be the best place. Hell, I may even read it.

(Though, if there are special RP forums, do go ahead and introduce them to the BL world.)

This creature might have a point here.

Come on, children! I can smell your EXCITEMENT~

If you're interested in a Brutal Legend roleplay I'm currently GMing one on RoleplayGateway... I'm in major need of active players, only two of them are still posting. It's fairly detailed and I try to make it well written... We've already started but it'll be easy to bring new players up to speed (since the damn site won't let anyone see previous pages, you can't actually read what's happened unfortunately) and into the action. You can check it out here: The Second Age Of Metal

If you have any queries or suggestions PM me and if you want to join my rp I'm afraid you'll also have to join RoleplayGateway (unless there's enough of you bugging me to move it here and maybe even restart it).

Sign in to follow this