Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LusikkaMage

Fan Game

Menu screenie

In-game mock screenie

This is a screenshot of the menu for my game, and then a mock-screenie (ala not actually playable) of kind of what I'm hoping to make. ^^;

(and yes, Milla doesn't have a hand. I'm not done drawing the menu screen or coding the menu screen)

* Story: Ford wants bacon. So, naturally, he calls Sasha and Milla to his secret lair for a mission. So Milla goes to a pig farm to steal piggies, but she has to avoid the Pig Protectors. (You play as Sasha in the bacon-cooking between-level mini-game).

* Controls: WASD to move, and use the mouse to aim. Left click marksmanship is and right click is pyrokinesis or shield, I dunno.

There will be more than one Protector, I've only drawn one frame of one protector so far. =P And I've only drawn one frame of Milla... I'm lazy. T_T I have finished the pig sprite, though! Lawl.BUT

And I really like constructive criticism, even though all I have right now are graphics to really show off.

Going to be using C++ with the Allegro game programming library (http://www.allegro.cc/)

Oh, and I also can't think of a good name =P

I was thinking like "Psychonauts Pig" and then something. Pig panic? Pig potatoes? Pig Partaking? :P

OH MY GOD, FINISH THAT IT LOOKS FUN AND LIKE IT IS MADE OF TASTY AWESOME!!

You need to teach me the art of programing sometime! ;~; I suck when it comes to that stuff. I just do animation and art. I really need to learn those nifft programing programs. (<---OoOOoOo! The same word twice, but with an ING in one of them!)

Pig panic sounds like a great title.

I finished the sprite sheets for the Pig Protectors and pig, which will be hounding you down to keep you from stealing their pigs. Milla's going to be hard to animate because of her dress. =P

And so far I have the map working and the player working, but no collision or mouse-stuff or pig protectors or pigs yet. :P

PP1.gif

PP2.gif

PP3.gif

PP1.gif.d9b51e43928f031e2aed12f94e1f47cc

PP2.gif.f96cc79b6ad139891f8a5af4d0e2c03f

PP3.gif.abe70c3e33d1089551127891bf255492

Sign in to follow this