Sign in to follow this  
doucettecd

Game-breaking bug - save game puts me inside scenery

Hi all, I was really enjoying CQ but my save game starts me trapped inside scenery that I cannot escape by any means that I have tried. My last checkpoint was buying stamps in the mall shop, and I materialize between the sleeping bag and the tent every time I load up. It's impossible to move, even with roller skates.

It's really sad - I was having a great time but I can't bring myself to play through the first two hours all over again, knowing that I might save in the wrong place and end up losing it all. :(

I'm playing the PS3 version. I didn't find any mention of such a bug by Google search so I don't think it's a common issue. But if anyone has experienced this - and if there's some magic that can be done to salvage my progress - please say so! Thanks.

I encountered the same issue on the XBox360 version where my character is stuck in the mall store, right next to Sadie, between the sleeping bag and the tent.

I haven't tried to re-load my game yet.

Actually, this was the first bug we fixed when we started to work on the update and have not heard any issues about it since the patch was released. You can PM me with any details you have on this if you are still experiencing it.