Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Saoirse

Custom User Titles

So how come I was "Beard Beard Action Beard" and now I'm "That Kid in High School Whose Parents Were Out of Town a Lot"?

How many of these are there?

I was really enjoying "Beard Beard Action Beard" because it suited my avatar :(

So how come I was "Beard Beard Action Beard" and now I'm "That Kid in High School Whose Parents Were Out of Town a Lot"?

How many of these are there?

I was really enjoying "Beard Beard Action Beard" because it suited my avatar :(

There are tons of titles.

It's all apart of the fun, I'm afraid.

If I must stop being a noble Psychomaster to be a Sexy Robot, so be it.

Im almost supreme deity of the forum's mother.

Umm, no you're not. That's 1,000 posts.

I miss being a sexy robot.

Info Cow, I would love it if one of the user titles were "Assistant to the Regional Manager" Plzkthx cause that would rock and stuff.

At least you guys got to be beards. :C

I like the idea of having an option to choose between switching back and forth between custome titles and site titles when ever you want. That way I can live to be a beard....

An... action beard...

Man, it'd be pretty rad if your user title just randomly switched every time you made a post. And it only randomly switched randomly, so it wasn't really every time you made a post that it would randomly switch; but it would switch to a random title randomly every time you posted.

Owch.

can i get 'action action face face'

i hear it hurts more when you say it twice.

Question is: if there is more than one supreme deity of the forums mother, does that create a paradox, and the whole multiverse will eventually collapse under its strain?

But more importantly: who IS the forums mother??

A weird alternate reality female version of Tim Schafer?

No paradox, the other two are impostors. I was Supreme Deity of the Forum's Mother first!

A weird alternate reality female version of Tim Schafer?

No paradox, the other two are impostors. I was Supreme Deity of the Forum's Mother first!

Wait, who is the third?

Oh you guys, do you not realize? if Action Shark is the Forum ((nether)) mother, and there's three Supreme Deities of the Forum's Mother, that means Apples, Tiff, and Bosch are ALL related to each other as brothers and sister because your share the same mother; Action Shark.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW :3

I so wish my title was 'Resident Lunatic'.

But nah I wanna see what comes after this...

I so wish my title was 'Resident Lunatic'.

But nah I wanna see what comes after this...

I have a feeling that there is nothing after this.

Oh you guys, do you not realize? if Action Shark is the Forum ((nether)) mother, and there's three Supreme Deities of the Forum's Mother, that means Apples, Tiff, and Bosch are ALL related to each other as brothers and sister because your share the same mother; Action Shark.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW :3

So if Action Shark is the true mother, are the three of us just secretly puppets doing all of Action Shark's bidings? Kinda cool, actually.

I really dont see myself as someone doing action shark's biddings. I mean I am on his list.

I really dont see myself as someone doing action shark's biddings. I mean I am on his list.

Well, you see, that's how the Action Shark gains influence over you. By taking your name!

That is why we must behave :)

Aww man I hate behaving. Have I mentioned that I got banned from the Splinter Cell forums 3 times?

Ah, so action shark is like one of those mafia mothers, running things behind the scenes with their fabulous pies and pasta! Its the drugs they put in them you see, that mess with the brain tree!

So, even if you say "Im not doing Action sharks bidding, you hear? I AM A FREE AGENT!" Secretly, in her grasp you still be!

What we really need is a battle of the supreme deities, to see who is the REAL supreme deity! Plus, perhaps other titles could be the supreme deity of the father? Or, at 1 million posts, the Overlord of the supreme deities?

I like the word overlord. Overlord overlord overlord overlord overlord...

Aww man I hate behaving. Have I mentioned that I got banned from the Splinter Cell forums 3 times?

I'm not sure, but that kind of achievement probably earns you some sort of gamer points.

Anyway, Right now I am a sexy robot, which is the best title ever.

Hey... try being FIVE Sexy Robots!

In a valiant effort to win Tim Schafer's love and admiration I will spam till I achieve forum mother status !!!! Glory here I come...

Sign in to follow this