Sign in to follow this  

"I really don't want to seem like I'm starting up drama here, so thats why I'm posting this here instead of giving it its own thread."

Okay, guys. I'm tired of playing it like everything is all rosy and good in the forums. I'm going to be totally honest with all of you.

The forums are a real sad sight lately. It's just no fun to be here anymore.

Strings of parody threads so far gone the intent of the parody completely loses its meaning, pretty much no worthwhile discussion, the slow but sure overtaking of the forums by spambots and general cloud of gloominess thats been hanging over for a while. Yes, believe it or not these things are really bugging me. Yes, it's unreasonable that they should bug me in any way but that's just the effect they have.

I really don't want to seem like I'm starting up drama here, so thats why I'm posting this here instead of giving it its own thread. I want to get this off my chest and let it be buried under future discussions that are hopefully part of better times to come. I've always been quiet about things like this, and I'm sick of it.

Consider this my farewell letter. It's just not worth it. It's not worth coming here at any time and trying to make some discussion and have Warrior tell me how dumb every opinion I have on anything is and let him attack me because if I say anything back, then hot will come and send a PM telling me I'm being immature (which is terribly ironic). And yes, Warrior. I do consider you a huge part of the problem. Since this will be my last post, this is all I have to you, Warrior: I've tried being reasonable. I've tried being nice. But you know what? You just can't stop being stupid and immature long enough to realize that you hate me for the flimsiest of excuses. You don't even really hate me and you know this. It's all just a dumb act of bravado. How do I know? Because you have been civil to me in the past. I honestly do not know why you suddenly decided to dig all this up. Probably has something to do with 'not having a life' as you always say.

So yeah. It was great while it lasted, DFAF. Here's one less crybaby for you, forums.

i think i deserve to get banned again for this

I'm glad she didn't end up leaving. Or if she did, that at least she came back.

No, I just thought you might realize it yourself if you read through it again.

I'm not one to pick up on a person's style if that's what you're inferring, but it doesn't matter anyway.