Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acefox&#13

The Walking Dead thread

What is this thread even about?

TV or a Movie?

Oh, Warrior- aka. Drowning Legend- aka. Lord of Doom- it's about real life! Haven't you been watching the news lately?

Seriously though- it's about a new TV series on AMC called The Walking Dead

I am LOVING this show. I got my cousin hooked on it now too. Only 2 episodes left this season tho, right? Darn. Goes by quick. What do you guys think happened to Merl? Did he take the car the other survivors left in Atlanta? What are the surviors going to do now? They can't stay where they were camping now. Will we ever see the fahter and son that were left behind outside Atlanta? Questionssss.

Yes, because that's exactly what this forum needs, More name changing.

Also, I'm PSYCHED for tonights episode.

Also, I'm PSYCHED for tonights episode.

Another cool episode. Your cousin's crossbow should come in quite handy in case a zombie epidemic were ever to occur (see Thanksgiving Thread).

If it were me- I would head to the nearest Naval port- most of the large ships are nuclear powered (granted they would require a still live crew), they can produce fresh drinking water, and you could theoretically use a smaller boat everyday to catch fish (assuming that is that zombies can't swim).

Also, IMO Rick's decision to go back into the city and retrieve the weapons and free Merle were definitely worth the risk. One for the weapons alone, and two I don't think many people could live with their conscience of having left a person chained up to die (although Merle is a total douche). Their sanctuary location would have been overrun eventually anyways.

i enjoyed it, but i want more zombies. seriously. i know it's supposed to be about the people and the drama and everything, but it really seems like they just threw a couple actual

zombies

in at the end as an afterthought. i want the same tension and terror we felt when rick crawled into the tank. i want to feel like the zombies are constantly present.

I'm pumped, never ever watch a season finale and expect to get a good sleep afterword.

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE SCIENTIST SAID TO RICK GOD DAMMIT.

Cool episode. I've purposely avoided reading the comics for spoilers, but I am very curious as to where it could possibly go from here. All in all good stuff.

I'm pumped, never ever watch a season finale and expect to get a good sleep afterword.

He found out from the blood tests that Lori's pregnant

That's my guess anyway.

He found out from the blood tests that Lori's pregnant

That's my guess anyway.

with Shane's baby

Finally, just watched this tonight on DVR! Had no idea it was the season finale already.

Friggin awesome! Wish I worked for the CDC.

Hey, Scarecrow- you're down in GA; they film this in Atlanta. You gotta try out for being a "walk-on" "walker" and let us know about it. It'd make a cool avatar picture.

PS.

I think he told Rick that he was infected, but was somehow asymptomatic- which might explain how he recovered after he died in the ER. Perhaps he became infected somehow shortly after Shane left. The disease eventually jump started his body, but because he did not die from a zombie bite it was in small enough quantities that his own immune system could fight it off. Maybe his immune system may hide a possible cure.. or is that too cliche?

I think someone IS infected though... and not in a going-to-live way. In a slow burn way that would have caused him to ignore it, as they were all going to die in the explosion anyway.

Anyway, good episode. =) I'm looking forward to the next season! Tenetively, considering whats going down with the writers.

I enjoyed this but it was way too short. Time to wait almost a year for the next season, I heard it's starting around Halloween again.

Aww geez- I just checked that myself. Guess we can all resume this topic a year from now.

Well, on the brighter side; at least I'll have more time to do other stuff.

Season 2 has begun! And the first episode was pretty awesome.

As a side note, I was at New York City Comic Con this weekend where AMC was doing a panel on the new season premiere. I tried to get into it but it filled up more than 2 hours before the panel was set to start! Apparently it ended up being around 3000 some people in that theatre. Pretty crazy event.

Sign in to follow this