• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
darkboy1200

Who wants another Tasha game?

I loved it, played it from beginning to end and am excited for three more double fine titles. However, I'd love to see Tasha do another game down the road as project lead. I would not be opposed to Costume Quest 2.

I enjoyed the online one they did where you use her Cat's magical powers to help place platforms and the like. It was fun. and as a fellow animal lover, I dug it extra.

Hah! Awesome- I just played Tasha's game for the first time. Quite fun and hilarious! I knew Mr. Peterson was not to be trusted!

I enjoyed Costume Quest a great deal, and would be happy to pay monies for another game led by her.

*raises hand* :)
You see that Tasha? Even Tasha wants another Tasha game! It's Tashapalooza!

I would really like some dlc that tells us what sort of dish Travis was making that needed to be served cold.

I was sad we didn't see more of Travis. I thought we would all fight again later in the game.

Hey, did any one see her most recent comic strip. It could play a role in a sequel.

http://www.doublefine.com/comics/Tasha/

we shall call it

tasha's sexytime pregnancy pet store quest: allergy edition

Let me guess, there'll be nine levels (each representing a pregnancy month). However, Tasha must fight an evil villain who is trying to prevent the birth of her baby. The villain shall look like the butcher from Psychonauts, except that he is an abortion doctor instead of a butcher, and carries a giant coat hanger instead of a giant meat cleave.

:bug:

Wait, you mean you actually thought Tasha was pregnant? And you weren't joking in return?