Double Fine Action Forums

I imagine it would be pretty hard if you had nothing but hands. Maybe you should give us a brain to think with

Hard to tell. This is like the 4th or 5th title change since the thread started.

Has there been any forum drama? I haven't really been here lately

Don't worry. No matter what they say, steve will always be the forum joke. Feel safe in knowing that whenever his name is mentioned, the corner of some forum user's mouth twitches into a smile

Unless of course a newer, much more hip and tech savvy joke comes along to entertain us

Don't worry. No matter what they say, steve will always be the forum joke. Feel safe in knowing that whenever his name is mentioned, the corner of some forum user's mouth twitches into a smile

Unless of course a newer, much more hip and tech savvy joke comes along to entertain us

I dont understand this Steve joke.

Go read the sex thread.

fyi i've been calling myself steve long before the sex thread ever happened. i'm not referring to a dildo every time i use it.

I know, like with the comic and stuff, that just is the funniest incarnation of it so far.

he managed it by MAGIC and he is holding out on his artistic ability on us.

that or he's really good at photoshop.

Man speaking of comics I have a bunch of pages to scan and edit of Hierarchy 8| I NEED TO FINISH THAT BEFORE THIS YEAR IS OVER AUGH PAPA STOP MAKING ME COLOR THINGS FOR YOU AAAAAAAAAAA

Sign in to follow this