Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  

moderators

I don't know, we are such a small community we can self police without authorities. The only thing that moderators would be needed for are the gigantic sea of spammers.

I don't know, we are such a small community we can self police without authorities. The only thing that moderators would be needed for are the gigantic sea of spammers.

And explodey/warrior

And explodey/warrior

totally man... those two piss me off

In that case, can we get a salty sea captain, preferably named Captain Ahab? I'd love to join his crew and fight knuckle and spear against the terrible spam monsters of the global web.

In that case, can we get a salty sea captain, preferably named Captain Ahab? I'd love to join his crew and fight knuckle and spear against the terrible spam monsters of the global web.

Yes!

Sign in to follow this