Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Katez

Doodle Adventures

Dude, warrior, only use >commands to, y'know, suggest actions.

It's not implying what you yourself are doing. It's second-person speech.

>Do this.

Not

*does action*.

Sorry guys I fell asleep at like 6 pm yesterday

Also rai I seriously considered putting yours in, but in the end decided to streamline it. I'm nt ignoring you. And tbh, anyone (not you) who gets all huffy over their post being "ignored" can gtfo. I'm doing the first command or the command I like, not the one you think I should do.

We're goin' to the kitchen as soon as I wake up enough to draw, cos right now my drawings look like this

I literally have no control over my hands right after I wake up, it took me like fitteen minute to write this post

46.png

46.png.a9f7d0b9b090db041eb6967a7d77021b.

>You are now in the KITCHEN. The door on the left leads to the BACKYARD.

(also I typed it BITCHEN the first time round >>)

47.png

47.png.2552862e32781f7b6790bcec5184bd29.

>Inside the fridge are two bottles of MILK, a pitcher of JERSEY CREAM, a box of TOMATOES, a package of GROUND BEEF, some other VEGETABLES and crap, some LEFTOVERS, and a pint of ICE CREAM in the freezer box. If you take any of these items out of the fridge, they will spoil within a certain number of days.

>System does not recognize location "BITCHEN."

>Well aww. Creator was going to post a little bitchy thing about you guys being impatient when she has twice as much stuff to do as normal and still hasn't gotten around to the dishes or schoolwork or setting up the heaters for the winter or... well you get the idea.

48.png

48.png.7b93d5c199312863aff59b4f8440ab44.

>The milkman's name is Greg Mortar. You've had the same milkman for as long as you can remember, and he's friendly with all the families in the neighborhood. The last time you saw him was when he delivered the milk yesterday and you had to find the extra money for the jersey cream because your mom was at her racquetball meet.

>System does not recognize why ground beef intended for dinner tonight would be in the freezer.

49.png

49.png.f4b74d3e83aed6d50aabaa48ac4bc23f.

>System does not recognize object "Chile"

Did you mean

>Make CHILI with GROUND BEEF

>Go to CHILE

>System does not recognize object "Chile"

Did you mean

>Make CHILI with GROUND BEEF

>Go to CHILE

I am Hispanic, we say CHILE!

>look at leftovers

>Ponder why a package of ground beef would be in the fridge and not the freezer.

I put ground meat in the fridge when I want to thaw it before using it the next day. Our character looks like a vegetarian to me though. Guess only one way to find out for sure..

>The milkman's name is Greg Mortar. You've had the same milkman for as long as you can remember, and he's friendly with all the families in the neighborhood. The last time you saw him was when he delivered the milk yesterday and you had to find the extra money for the jersey cream because your mom was at her racquetball meet.

Milkmen? Whitehouse on fire? Landing on Pluto? Why the current time period must be sometime between 1814 and 1950.

Colored ref of Steve!

If those highlighter-colored belts and pink-blonde highlight are making your eyes twitch, at least be glad the seatbelt buckle belt isn't checkerboard patterned. At least he has a tasteful, olive-green space-dyed scarf to help moderate the effect.

Pff. Acefox, don't try to make sense of it-- this story takes place in an Ellensburg outside of time. Were there annoying scene kids in 1950? Also, I know people who still have milk delivered, so idk.

Stevereference.png

Stevereference.png.362ffc9dd6d248cc7a7c8

Ugh I feel so lame, I've only been at this for two days and I'm already pulling this crap. But hey at least I droo yoo purtey pichurrs for its. It will probably be only a day long or so, I just feel awful right now and I still have stuff to do and I keep not doing it because I'm busy not getting around to answering my prompts.

Oh steve you are too pretty for your own good

hiatus.png

hiatus.png.7aaa768e7eb9712874934a792b5aa

on hiatus means I am not answering any more prompts for the time being

Sign in to follow this