Double Fine Action Forums

I think we may have posted some in the fanart thread ages ago.

Anyways: http://dangeross.deviantart.com/

We need to do an art jamborie one of these days. I've had such a bad hiatus from my art as of late, and I'm diving back into anatomy. Good gravy is it hard.

Edit: Upon checking out some of the links posted here, I am impressed with peeps art skillz.

Omg. I call lili and milla, as long as we're calling main characters first :U I'll also do whatever ones nobody else wants.

D'art.

Unless Tikara wants it.

Then I'll do Raz.

If she doesn't want it, I'll just do both.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA HI I AM SORRY I AM LATE I TOTALLY WANT TO JOIN YES PLEASE

My DA for reference I need to update more often i know 8U

Also oh man I would love to do Dart I haven't drawn him in so long. aaa I wish Cee came back to the forums to do this but she's busy with a lot of real life things right now :<

I am also willing to do Cruller and/or Oleander unless someone else wants to do them~ :3c

aaa I need to lurk here more often papa stop giving me things to color and MSPA stop being so addictive hnnggg

I have decided that every pic is going to be done in a different program, possibly even a different medium. I'm starting with SAI and Iscribble. Or maybe Tegaki. I haven't decided

also I volunteer to glue the whole thing together

Now now, that's no way to talk to the nice young lady, hot. Remember we use our civilized voices when talking to people we want to like us?

Sign in to follow this