Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CeeTeeKay

Fan Art!!!!

I felt like updating. I did a whole nother mess of pen doodles and such. SO GET READY FOR MORE DART.

Lawl, I'm like...the only person who cares for Dart, besides Tikara. But I'm like...A fangirl. For him. Wow.

Me with a Nightmare. I was sent the voice files and it sounds like it's saying that if you reverse it.

Just...stuff doodled while voice chatting with Tikara. Sasha wants to wear a kilt.

Warning: kinda gay. I'll just..say it's for KingCheez, it was requested by Tik.

Dart messing around on monkey bars. Done during math class.

Done during lunch. Random sillyness.

Them fighting OMG! and..other stuff.

YOU CANNOT KILL D'ARTAGAN You cannot kill what is already dead. *creepy grin* jk jk

DartXCee cuteness with a scarf. Aren't they just precious? *brick'd*

And this...just makes me smile. I just love how happy he looks.

That's it for now. *brick'd thrice*

And I drew something else. But 'yknow... No one really cares.

But I don't draw for recognition or attention. I draw it to feel good and develop a skill. SO HAH. I just show it off because some people like it. SO ENJOY IT, YOU MAMMALS.

I care! Happy birthday, you blue ball of happiness. D:

Also, I'm still hunting the Dart buses, but now when I see them, they just kind of zoom by in the morning while I'm in the car, and I'm all "WAIT UP, BRO! I JUST WANT YOUR PICTURE! GIMMIE A LITTLE LOVE!"

Hahahaha Raz in a bikini is excellent! So coy... and I like all the Dart love you're bringing. I like the photo of the cutout... looks like a still from some short film or something. :D

Oh wow, I nearly forgot I had this. xD I'm so sorry, my memory is horrid. But thanks, you guys, for your attention. It sustains meeeee.

And makes me draw. Lemme see if I have anything scanned worth showing off to der DFAF...

Just this page. People say I'm getting more dynamic. Is this true?

And also this. YES I LIKE MAKING RAZ CROSS DRESS. AND BE ALL FLIRTY FOR NO REASON. I actually have a drawing of him in a thong somewhere, but I dunno if you guys wanna see that. >.> Only if you ask me to post it.

Also, sorry if I already posted those on here. I don't think I did, but I can't be sure without looking through the place. I KNOW I put them on the Doodle Den, but...Urgh, whatever. ~Enjoy~

Holy crap...Raz?...In a bikini?...he must've lost some sorta crazy bet. I'll go ask him riiight now...

RAZPUTIN!!! GET YOUR LAZY PSYCHIC BUTT OVER HERE!!!

Raz: Now whaddaya want?

Me: Take a look at this...*shows picture of him in a bikini* Did you lose some kinda bet?

Raz: A bet with Lili.

Me: Yeah, one with Lili-wait...what?

Raz: Never mind...I don't want to talk about it...*sulks away*

...anyway, apparently, Dart is a perv. That's kinda funny. :D Actually, he was hitting on me the other day(si, I am a female)...he also claimed that he could use his psychic powers to see through my clothes...then I pushed him off a cliff...over lake Oblongada. Jeez, that guy gives me the creeps. *shivers* Oh, god...why did I even come to Whispering Rock in the first place...

Hey...that scenario I mentioned, with Dart hitting on me... that would make a great comic! :D

Yeah, more like a bet with ME. He bet I couldn't draw him in a hula skirt, and I bet him I could. Und I won.

Actually...Dart's really shy around people he doesn't know. It's a character flaw, he's very timid. That's why he wasn't in the game. (In my stupid little fanon background story for him. Which I'm still developing because I continue to lack anything more productive to do.) But around friends, he comes out of his shell pretty fast.

I see you're new here. I haven't been very active recently, but I'm sure that a quick glance through my art speaks for itself. I'm the local D'Artagan freak. Kinda my claim to fame around here. >_>;; I've developed a background story for him and...All kinds of crazy stuff to make him his own character rather than some old sketches of Razputin's prototype.

Thanks for looking! c:

Ha ha. That's a good explanation...and you can draw Dart a hell of a lot better than I can. I'm not including a picture so your heads don't explode...I'm doing you a favor...and the entire reason I don't go in the outhouse is because that guy is always in there...really odd. But maybe Raz lost a bet with you AND Lili..isn't that right, Raz? *elbows Raz*

Raz: Owww...yeah, I guess...that hurt. A lot.

Me: Well, that's what you get for hanging around with a ninja with pointy elbows. *elbows again*

Raz: Oww, uncle uncle...

Myeah. Makes sense enough, if you ask me. Now, who wants cookies?

Dart:*appears out of nowhere* Ooh! Ooh! I do! I do!

Me: What the-? Where the hell did you come from?!?

Dart:...nowhere...

Me:...Whatever.

Raz: Ah, you know, I think I'll just stay out of this one.*runs away*

Me:...Anyway, yeah, I'd like a cookie too, but you don't see ME complaining! *slaps Dart*

Dart:*head falls off* Ow...

Me:Whoops. I for got that you were a zombie...oh well. *drops Dart's head off cliff*

Dart: AAaaaaahhhh...*sploosh*

...and ironically, he comes back 2 minutes later, just fine.

But, hey, random is the story of my life...so, yeah.

Request: Somthing involving Dart and cookies. :D

Hah, thank you. I've certainly been "practicing" him a lot *shoves piles of random Dart doodles under bed inconspiciously*, so it's nice to know someone apreciates it. And don't worry, he's only in there when Bobby's around. Bobby still wants to strangle him with his hat for accidentally shoving him onto Chloe.

Pfft, Raz, since when did you become such a wuss? Letting yourself get pushed around by some girl on the internet...

Dart: Why didn't anyone tell me I was a zombie? YOU. *points at me* You're always talking about zombies, why didn't you tell me??

Because. I love you. *hands him a jar of cookies*

Request is done and done. c: I had too much fun with his expression.

FWAHAHAHA!!! :snake:

That's halarious! I love it! I'll take it! I'll take twelve! Whoo!

...pure awsome. :D

...actually, I'm at Whispering Rock, like I said before, I'm training him to have the stealth of a ninja, which is essential to any secret agent. However...it's not going so well. He's afraid of me because whenever he does somthing wrong, I slap him, punch him, or just cause him pain in general.

Raz: It's true...

Me: Shut up. *punches Raz in the stomach*

Raz:*gasp*gack...*collapses from pain*

Me: Like I said before, that's what you get for hanging around with a ninja. An elite ninja, at that.

I also enjoy some good rounds of Bobby-bashing, which I obviously beat the living crud out of him, and several people often gather around to watch, and they usually have buckets of popcorn with them( I don't know where they get the popcorn...I want some popcorn...), and thus, Bobby is also as scared as me as he is of the button.

...What? you don't know what I mean by 'scared of the button'?...well, why don't you see for yourself?

I say, was that a Homestar Runner reference you just made there? If so, I demand you line up on the right for a high five. If not...I'll just quietly retreat back to my drawing board.

Care to make another request? I need to occupy myself with drawing, now that I've finally figured out how to adjust the height of my office chair. (And keep this old thread alive. I had left if for dead until you showed up and electrocuted it. So you get another high five.)

EDIT: Uhh..Huh. Okaaay. *coughcough* I'd think Raz would be used to physical abuse for doing something wrong, since his father did that sort of stuff to him and such. And he wasn't scared of his dad, he just hated his dad for "hating" him.

Aww, but Bobby's cool, in a hilarious sort of way. I wouldn't want to hang out with the kid, but he's a cool character.

Yes, yes, we all know about the button thing. Old news, mate. ;p

Speaking of ninjas, how about a ninja Dart? Maybe Dart and CAKE!...or both. Like, sneaking up ninja style on the cake. While Coach Oleander is eating it..and make sure it's chocolate. :D

...yes, it was a HSR referance. Ooo...maybe a showdown between Homestar and Dart. Or pirate Dart. Yar-har-har! (how about a blue one for my little friend here?)

I forgot to mention, I also have a fan character at Whispering Rock. Cecilia Kayne. Dart's..eh...Girlfriend. *brick'd for fan character pairings* SORRY BUT IT WAS CUTE. *smushes Cii and Dart together*

Boy, you sure like to dress Dart up. xD I'll get on those, yeah. Except for the Homestar one, because I'm not too good at drawing him.

(Dart: I got yer blue one right here. *crotchgrab*)

I say, was that a Homestar Runner reference you just made there? If so, I demand you line up on the right for a high five. If not...I'll just quietly retreat back to my drawing board.

Care to make another request? I need to occupy myself with drawing, now that I've finally figured out how to adjust the height of my office chair. (And keep this old thread alive. I had left if for dead until you showed up and electrocuted it. So you get another high five.)

EDIT: Uhh..Huh. Okaaay. *coughcough* I'd think Raz would be used to physical abuse for doing something wrong, since his father did that sort of stuff to him and such. And he wasn't scared of his dad, he just hated his dad for "hating" him.

Aww, but Bobby's cool, in a hilarious sort of way. I wouldn't want to hang out with the kid, but he's a cool character.

Yes, yes, we all know about the button thing. Old news, mate. ;p

I know, just informing the unfortunate people out there who don't know about it.

Need another jolt? Clear! *suddenly dons a hospital uniform, holding a defibrillator*

Me: CLEAR! *shocks Dart, who is on a hospital bed*

Dart: *arises from bed* Graaaaahhhh...

Me: MUHAHAHAHAH!!!! HE'S ALIVE! MY WONDERFUL CREATION IS ALIVE!!!

Raz: *standing up with shredded clothes, somewhat dazed* I think you mean-

Me:*electrocutes Raz with defibrillator*

Raz:*charred and black* and you obviously don't know how many times she's hurt me...

Me: Shut up. *punches Raz again*

Raz: *collapses again*

And, now you know. Also, Raz's dad didn't hurt him directly, he made him constantly practice his acrobatics.

...while you're at it, how about Dart ARISING FROM THE GRAVE...in a scary movie-type posterish kind of thing.

Bobby asked for it. He gave me a punch from behind on my first day here...and everyone knows that one of

life's most important rules is not to mess with a ninja.

I forgot to mention, I also have a fan character at Whispering Rock. Cecilia Kayne. Dart's..eh...Girlfriend. *brick'd for fan character pairings* SORRY BUT IT WAS CUTE. *smushes Cii and Dart together*

Boy, you sure like to dress Dart up. xD I'll get on those, yeah. Except for the Homestar one, because I'm not too good at drawing him.

(Dart: I got yer blue one right here. *crotchgrab*)

Myeh, that's fine, about the Homestar thing. I wasn't expecting much from it anyway. No offense. (and may I remind you that I am female and a ninja? I'll clobber you good again, if you're not careful *slaps Dart away*)

I dunno, I'd just think that after that kind of abuse, Raz would get fed up and report you, or something along that vein. And I know Raz's dad didn't hurt him directly, but after a while of arduous acrobatics training I'm sure he'd be pretty sore. And judging by his mad skillz shown in the game, he's been though a LOT of training.

...Actually, I'd be careful of him if I were you. I mean, he was seen lifting a dumbell several times his own weight (I think it said 175 lb on each end) with just his feet! While reading a pamphlet, even. The weight didn't seem to bother him at all. And he's a powerful psychic on top of that. So...You got your money cut out for you. Because he's certainly not defenseless. xD

(Dart: Geeze, it was just a joke. Please, *holds up hands in a disarming way* I've been through enough today.)

I'll be working on those requests soon. Once I finish up a different drawing. :3

Raz is used to it by now, so he knows what he's doing. Watch:

Me:*rears up fit to punch Raz*

Raz:*ducks as fist flies over head* What was that for?!?

See what I mean? That one I was torturing? That's not the real one. *second Raz comes and stands next to me* Yup, I also taught him how to duplicate himself with psychic energy, so this is, like, his stunt double. It's simple, really. You just focus on an image of yourself and...*puts two fingers to head* *second me appears in poof of smoke* so, there you have it.

Dart:*runs by* "AAAAUGH! DON'T KILL ME AGAIN!"

0-o;; ahhh...okay...I won't kill you...again...*sniff* Not exactly the most frightening zombie on the planet...but, whatever.

Thank you for attending Miriku's psychic show. Next week, my friend Claire A. Voyance will come by and show us the sheer imprtance of Claravoyan-*image flashes out on TV*

Me: Man, this show sucks.

Both Razes: Tell me about it.

Fwokay...I'm just going to take a break for awhile. My fingers hurt from typing so much, and I've got some buisness to attend to.

*picks up huge battle ax and walks off*

Oh, you silly ninjas. I should be used to that sort of nonsense, though. Since many of my friends love that Naruto show and ninjas and all that. Really though, I don't much care for that stuff. I'll stick to psychics and schoolyard antics rather than join the ninja hype that's taken over the internet. *chuckles*

Darty boi, c'mere! *hugs him* I shall protect you.

Alright. Nice talking to you. If you have AIM or MSN messenger, go ahead and give me a call, so we don't clutter up the forum more. c:

*picks up tablet pen and resumes drawing*

Dart: *eating my mac n' cheese...damnit*

Gameplay Trailer:

It's a mech combat game, so think MechWarrior/MechAssault with a nice amount of humor. Very delicious, I'd say!

1298164759647.png

1298164759647.png.dd04ac870fcf6098d6600c

WOAH HOT WAS RIGHT MY MIND IS BLOWN

also asdgsdhufgfd why no PS3 DF stop making me have to by an Xbox I don't even like Xbox

Double Fine.

I LOVE you guys for the creativity and style your games always have.

But seriously, WHY IS IT THAT YOU DECIDE TO PLACE THE SECOND MOST HARDCORE GAME YOU`VE MADE (Brutal Legend is first) AS AN XBLA EXCLUSIVE???

THIS TITLE LOOKS PHENOMENAL AND I AM TRULY DISAPPOINTED ON THE DECISION YOU GUYS CAME UPON FOR THE PLATFORM THIS AMAZINGLY AWESOME LOOKING GAME WILL BE RELEASED ON.

EXCLUSIVES ARE FINE AND ALL BUT PLEASE TELL ME THIS ONE IS TIMED.

PLEASEEEEE <33333333333

I WANT GAME BUT CANT GET AN XBOX TO PLAY IT :(

Double Fine.

I LOVE you guys for the creativity and style your games always have.

But seriously, WHY IS IT THAT YOU DECIDE TO PLACE THE SECOND MOST HARDCORE GAME YOU`VE MADE (Brutal Legend is first) AS AN XBLA EXCLUSIVE???

THIS TITLE LOOKS PHENOMENAL AND I AM TRULY DISAPPOINTED ON THE DECISION YOU GUYS CAME UPON FOR THE PLATFORM THIS AMAZINGLY AWESOME LOOKING GAME WILL BE RELEASED ON.

EXCLUSIVES ARE FINE AND ALL BUT PLEASE TELL ME THIS ONE IS TIMED.

PLEASEEEEE <33333333333

I WANT GAME BUT CANT GET AN XBOX TO PLAY IT :(

Publisher's decision bro. DF didn't pick the platforms, they pitched the game and MS bought it. Calm down.

I'm going to give you guys an insight to how game development works. First, a developer has an idea for a game and how much money it will take to make said game. Second, the developer takes this idea to a whole bunch of different publishers in a short amount of time to try to sell said game to these publishers. Third, the first company who gives the developer money to make said game is the publisher. The publisher then decides what platforms the game will be on. Finally, the developer makes the game for the chosen platforms of the publisher.

This game looks quite conventional but I'm betting double fine will have its own humorous take on it

how many unannounced games do double fine have left to show?

Bummer, not for me I guess, but I aint that interested in the last two games anyway. Not really a fan of Sesame Street and multi-player games (i believe Trenched will be more focused on mp). I hope the next game is at least coming to both consoles if not the pc.

I dont know why but it reminds me of TF2

Looks closer to BL if anything. Or MNC if we're talking about gameplay

My interest is piqued, but I'm also bummed that this is going to be yet another console exclusive

Sooo excited to see a western mech game get made. I think since Mechassault there might've been one mech game and that wasn't good. Any word on similarities to classics like Mechwarrior/assault?

That looks awesome! Now I need to get some wifi so I can play it. Since Kojima put ZOE 3 on hold, I've been looking for a decent giant robot game.

This looks brilliant. I can see another launch-day purchase in my future, I am loving the frequency with which Double Fine is now releasing games. This might well be the game to make me finally pay for Xbox Live Gold...if only I had friends. I like that DF is showing their stylistic range; I love the quirkier stylings of their other games, but to be able to create something with a completely different look which is still appealing takes talent. Well done, DF. Bring on Trenched.

-Finch

Sign in to follow this