Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
xMikeyx1026

if you still play

Drowned Legend

...and fyi your stats havent been reset ;)

Yea nevermind just lost my 31 to some bitch...that was the last straw now I see why people stopped playing.

PS3-RaiceaAndrei11

BTW i had rank 10 with 650 wins,now im rank 11 with 12 wins xD but thats no reason to stop playing stats dont represent fun...if your stats have been deleted it doesent mean that your skill/memories of the game/fun playing the game got erased too so you shouldnt stop playing...btw i would get my stats EVEN HIGHER than 650 now,i would love that but sadly there are hardly 1-2 players every once in 2 weeks on psn...dont know about xbox but i heard you guys are doing better from this point of view

Hi, I play on the PS3 and my username is mysterybowler. I've been trying to get all the trophies and managed to get them all except the multiplayer ones as my Internet connection was rubbish. It has just been fixed though. Now I can't find anyone to play with. Finding opponents for 30 minutes? What am I doing wrong. I just need to beat 50 of you folks to fill my trophy list (I should get the six degrees one along the way). I don't have a platinum trophy yet and was looking forward to getting one with Brutal Legend. Help me!!

You'll be best off finding a single player who's willing to boost if you're trophy hunting. Some of them are a fscker to get, what with the iffy matchmaking the PS3 version has...

Various ways. Adonai is talking about the completely harmless variant where you get together in a custom game to get the 'kill X units with Y' achievements, where it's tricky to get the AI enemy to get X weak units together in one spot. Any boosting involving ranked matches though, boo, shame on you, don't do it, etc.

I got this far without boosting. Boosting removes the sense of acheivement. As my internet connection has not been great, I have been playing AI matches on Brutal and got fairly good at that. I think I could get the trophies legally if I can find some players.

I got this far without boosting. Boosting removes the sense of acheivement. As my internet connection has not been great, I have been playing AI matches on Brutal and got fairly good at that. I think I could get the trophies legally if I can find some players.

i had 640 wins that got wiped so i dont care about trophies anymore cuz i got 100%anyway but i'll tell you that you CAN find players on ps3(not so many but you CAN) mostly during weekends around 11pm-morning(4-5 am?)anyway alot of players will surrender in 2-3 seconds after the battle begins if you have 10-15 wins more than losses and some will fly to your base to see if you do anything and if they see you aren't surrendering they will do it so...good luck and i did send you a friend invite,maybe we can play sometime i like playing with ANYONE!

PS3 matchmaking is usually 5 minutes for me, then i get on a roll and start finding the same guy and/or other people in less then 30 seconds at a time, but for some reason it takes like 5 minutes to get started

Ok so my parents have confirmed to me I will be getting a PS3 for Christmas with Brutal Legend (its only 20$ LOL) get READY BITCHES!

fine,human.your body will be the trophy hanged in the coil's sanctuary...the season of PAIN is upon you

IRONHEADE!!

...Sorry, thought I'd balance it out.

Harhar!

How would you do that? The power, muscle and beauty of demons overbalances and predominates all!

Or why is it that you flee the battle like little babes once we fire our iron maidens onto your regiments? Fear the day, that our demonic artillery will turn the sky dark and bleeding death will rain upon you!

Ok so my parents have confirmed to me I will be getting a PS3 for Christmas with Brutal Legend (its only 20$ LOL) get READY BITCHES!
LMAO I CAN'T EFFING WAIT TO BEAT YOU TO THE GROUND!!!

(Raicea will probably too)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Now the Brutal Legend forums at Gamespot are down to :(

are you kidding me? STOOPID BROOGAL LEGBONE HATERS!

LMAO I CAN'T EFFING WAIT TO BEAT YOU TO THE GROUND!!!

(Raicea will probably too)

is that you player?lol lame sauce:)???

I still play, but right now my PS3 is unplugged from the internet cause I wanted to move it upstairs to play Costume Quest on the hidef widescreen TV 8U

I'm Tikara-the-Mew on PSN in case anyone wants to add me for whatever reason. I'm pretty much exclusively Tainted Coil, of course~ Still have a huge love and fascination with those lovely demons~

For the record, I BARELY play BL seriously anymore. I just have too much fun messing around with units and finding little bugs in the maps and stuff. Only time I am serious is when playing Matchmaking ((which I would do more of if it didn't take 20mins to find someone aaaa)). What's really fun is talking over voice on Skype or whatever while playing BL with the other person. FUN SESSIONS CAN THEN BE HAD~

Sign in to follow this