Sign in to follow this  
cheshire

hello everyone!!

just joined the forums, im a big fan of all of Tim Schafers games, so much in fact i went through the trouble of finding real copies of all of his stuff (found a boxed day of the tentacle behind a book shelf at my local thrift shop (srsly)), and getting them patched and emulated into actually working!!

soon ill be posting some stuff in the fan art section.

SQUEE! American McGee's Alice Cheshire cat! You're immediately cool.

Hello! I'm also new here, but I've been a long time fan of the games. I'm currently playing Trenched and loving it.

^Oh yes we will. ;)

I hope he sticks around and posts completely in double entandras.

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can’t wait to read lots of your posts

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can’t wait to read lots of your posts
Oh, our posts aren't good enough for you to start reading them now? huh punk? huh?

Really cool forum, highly informative.Here for networking.

Then we don't like you.

By the way, the "Here for networking" comment you just made, clearly states that you are a bot.

Hey QA guy, since you seem very convinced there's no way any of these people making random, somtimes outright copypasta'd comments are bots utilized for SEO/malicious things, could you at least disable the links in their profile bios? Because some of them link to pretty shady sites

Hey QA guy, since you seem very convinced there's no way any of these people making random, somtimes outright copypasta'd comments are bots utilized for SEO/malicious things, could you at least disable the links in their profile bios? Because some of them link to pretty shady sites

I looked at his post history and he made a valid post showing he isn't a bot and does not link to advertisments in his sig. Which btw is a bannable offense.

He's probably a person in china or somewhere that's being paid to sign up for random forums, post a few messages and such, while the links in his profile increase the google rank of whatever site he's being paid to spam for.

I <3 bots. They make things so much more interesting.

And welcome new members, if there are indeed new members. 0.o