Sign in to follow this  
Lord Ventrue

The Pumpkin Mask Avatar Award for Xbox 360 Doesn't work.

Today I have unlocked the pumpkin mask award in xbox 360 but there is a problem when i try to put the mask in to my Avatar, the mask don't appear, just appear a square with this symbol: !

I have deleted it from my hard drive and re-download it and update again the award and nothing changes. someone else have the same problem?

Today I have unlocked the pumpkin mask award in xbox 360 but there is a problem when i try to put the mask in to my Avatar, the mask don't appear, just appear a square with this symbol: !

I have deleted it from my hard drive and re-download it and update again the award and nothing changes. someone else have the same problem?

When the new Xbox dashboard came out (for Kinect), they changed the way the Avatars looked so that changed all the items. You have to do an update to your entire Avatar item list and this could be why you are seeing this. I'm not sure how to force this update though on the Xbox.

I have already updated the avatar item list again and again and i can't see the award because everytime i want to put the award to my avatar ask me for update the award item list again just for the Pumpkin Mask. it appear the avatar item list update doesn't work for Pumpkin Mask. just works on the Pumpkin Pail. can you fix it or something? i really like the game.

got the pumkin mask a few hours ago.

I seem to have the same problem, the award shows up as an exclamation mark.

everytime I open the avatar thingy. I get a forced update, 10th time in 20 minutes

I personally had to do it three times at home. I'll see if I can't contact MS for more information but we didn't touch the Avatar items at all in the patch so it looks like less of a game problem and more of an Avatar update problem since it's asking you guys to update them so many times.

Just an FYI, that when MS changed all the Avatar sizes they did some magic that made all the current items work and that is out of our hands.

Just wanted to say, i beat costume quest over the weekend, and the dlc for. (awsome game btw), however the avatar award does not work for me either.

Every time i do open the avatar thing, i'm told to update.

All the items work except for the pumpkin mask.

Might not be a double fine issue, so much as a MS one, but thought i'd put it out there this is still happening to people

I've deleted the pumpkin mask from my HDD.

going back to the avatar editor. there is no prompt to update. The pumpkin mask shows again. If you want to use it, you get a prompt to download the pumpkin mask again. Instead of the mask you get the exclamation mark. leave the avatar editor and reload it, you get that update prompt again, but the pumpkin mask still doesn't work

I'm working with Microsoft on this so if you are experiencing this, please PM me so I can get more details.

I just checked at my avatar with the mask, and it seems to look normal. Maybe it's a weird glitch?

Are the devs in charge of making the items? I always presumed it was a feature the dev paid for and Rare's Avatar team made the items. Also, it's probably just a glitch due to the update. Hopefully it gets fixed. At least the pumpkin pail got fixed.

it's alive, IT'S ALIVE!!

apparently the latest dashboard update fixed it. the pumpkin mask and pumpkin pail both work now.