Sign in to follow this  
Acefox&#13

Costume Quest Awards!

No problem with the game winning having it's own thread... in fact, maybe it should be a sticky. :)

Costume Quest wins Best Downloadable Game and Best Writing at the Game Developers Choice Awards!

Congrats again to everyone at Fine Fine!

EDIT: Oops! Nominations I mean. Please forgive my zeal. I was just relaying information from the future and forgot about the whole space-time paradox thingy. But pre-congratulations! :red:

Costume Quest wins Best Downloadable Game and Best Writing at the Game Developers Choice Awards!

Congrats again to everyone at Fine Fine!

We have been *nominated* for the awards at the GDC. The decision won't be made until the conference in a few months and Double Fine and the CQ team are deeply honored by this btw.

Congratulations! Me, personally, I liked Costume Quest, but I wouldn't say it was the best downloadable game of 2010, but still, congratulations!

Ima let you have your moment, but Costume Quest is one of the greatest Downloadable Games of all time.

But really, the awards are nice, but what's important is that everyone who played it and the developers know it's a great game. Forget the critics.

Oh, it won Funniest Game overall over at IGN.

Eh, it was funny, but not THAT funny. But then again, I can't think of any other funny games from 2010 off the top of my head. I mean, don't get me wrong, CQ was somewhat funny, but nowhere near as funny as any of the other Tim Schafer/Double Fine games.