Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miriku

What would you do for a klondike bar/ice cream sandwich/fudgesicle?

I think the title here is pretty self-explanitory. Really, pick which of the above three you like the best and tell us what you'd do for it. If none of the above fit you, pick another frozen dessert.

For example:

I'd sing Bohemian Rhapsody naked in front of the entire population of New York City for a Klondike bar.

I would watch Bruno in a room full of gay men.
lol good one... im pretty sure i wouldn't take a chance though

I would watch Bruno in a room full of gay men.
lol good one... im pretty sure i wouldn't take a chance though

Take a chance? What's the risk?

Watch the movie and find out my child...

Whats the movie Bruno about?

a gay austrian who wants to get famous in america by doing everything the celbs in america do, like adopt babies from africa. Made by sasha baren cohen, so its plenty rauchy and innapropriate. Got alot of homo-erotic jokes in it. id stay away from that movie unless you can handle such a large amount of gay.

i laughed

I'd take you out on a nice date, pay for it myself, and have you home with the folks before eight for a Klondike Bar.

And scarecrow further makes himself look like a pedo (that was obviously aimed at raz), though it would be worse with stalkcrow.

I'd take you out on a nice date, pay for it myself, and have you home with the folks before eight for a Klondike Bar.

And scarecrow further makes himself look like a pedo (that was obviously aimed at raz), though it would be worse with stalkcrow.

:lol:

Sign in to follow this