Sign in to follow this  
dinnerordie17

Cool Games that are Coming Out

shadows of the damned and Alice madness returns finally have release dates yaaaaay

shadows of the damned - June 7th

Alice madness returns - June 14th

*sigh* I told myself not to buy any new retail games till october, except portal 2

Beyond Good & Evil HD is out on XBLA today. only 800 MS points!!

downloading atm, but have no time to play, till weekend.

[quote author="Leroy Octopus" date="1299105781"

Final Fantasy Versus XIII (If it actually comes out)

This, that way they can start working on KH3.

*sigh* I told myself not to buy any new retail games till october, except portal 2

Beyond Good & Evil HD is out on XBLA today. only 800 MS points!!

downloading atm, but have no time to play, till weekend.

I played the Trial. I now want 10 dollars.

If we're REEEEEEAAAAAALLY lucky, Episode 3. If not, I'm fine with Portal 2 as well.

A while ago I was debating whether to get Dragon Age II or Fracture. Then my friend pointed out to me that Fracture was a FPS, and therefore was inferior. Problem solved.

I put close to half down for Elder Scrolls V. It's a long wait for November.

This is a good way to do it, you'll feel like you got a discount when you finally go pick up the game.

I'm thinking about switching my Twisted Metal pre-order over to Catherine. I'll probably just pay for the whole thing in advance.

That definitely looks pretty awesome- and reading up on it, it looks like it's a sequel to a game called American McGee's Alice wonder if they'll rerelease that one beforehand.

In June already o.O

no word of a EU release yet :(

ooh, The Darkness II also coming out this year, I hope

All of my most anticipated games have been posted already, but I'll go ahead and say Ni No Kuni. It's like the first game being developed by Studio Ghibli!

I appreciate it not because I influenced by this but due to the fact that it is worthwhile.

Insanely Twisted Shadow planet. I had completely forgotten about this game until I saw this video:

Insanely Twisted Shadow planet. I had completely forgotten about this game until I saw this video:

That looks cool. Is it coming out on PC too?

Ah I think Homefront came out today, I really want to see a review of it but I think the only review is by Gamespot and yeah... they demonstrated their "credibility" with Kane and Lynch

*sigh* I'm sick of CoD since MW2. There are more GH and CoD's than there have been years since the release of the X360/PS3

I know, I hate how hyped up people get over it, same with all the other big-franchise shooters like Battlefield, Halo, Medal of Honor and whatever else. How many games do we need for people to pretend to shoot other people? Aren't 18 year olds tired of playing army? I grew out of my GI Joes and plastic army guns quite a while ago. Especially since none of those franchises seem to have any interesting story or new gameplay innovations.

Well, I guess I can't criticize too much because I'm a total sucker for Fantasy RPGs, but I'm gonna criticize anyways.

I will Agree with the battlefield spin offs, But not the battlefield series itself? Have you read the new gameinfomer?

Any way what i'm looking forward to is

The last guardian

Battlefield 3

batman arkham city

Mass effect 3

odd-world remake (strangers wrath)

portal 2

Team ico collection.

Twisted metal

tomb raider

And racism the video game.