Sign in to follow this  
dinnerordie17

Cool Games that are Coming Out

I kind of want to get WWE All Stars. I grew up watching wrestling, and it looks like fun. The only thing holding me back is that it doesn't have Mankind or any of Mick Foley's other personalities.

I guess I can't count on you guys to keep me in the loop for new videogames anymore. This game looks sick, it's right up my alley and it's coming out pretty soon.

I don't know how I never heard of the original either.

My bad :P

I thought I read the whole thread yesterday and don't remember hearing about it. I my reading comprehension skills are lacking.

I sure hope Dues Ex 3 is good

It looks so awesome. I'm hoping with Square Enix reviving all the old Eidos franchises, we'll finally get a new Legacy of Kain.

Deus Ex 3 looks so great. The first 2 were brilliant so I hope for no less.

bah

I should get Portal 2 on PS3, for steam support

or I should get it for X360, to play coop

The PS3 one has co-op with PC/Mac players, and gives you a free download of the PC/Mac versions. It seems like a better deal.

Co op with Mac people? Ewwwww

Lol, I was just going to ask if they have to pay three times as much for it.

1) From Dust

2) Class 3

3) LA Noire

4) Skyrim

5) Lord of the Rings: War in the North

6) Trenched

7) Torchlight 2 (XBLA hopefully!!)

8) Battlefield 3

holy ****. My jaw hit the floor about a quarter in. This looks so cool.

holy ****. My jaw hit the floor about a quarter in. This looks so cool.

Wow. I read about it in GI, but seeing it is something else. Ubisoft Montpellier is making it too. It's nice to see them making something besides more Rabbids games.

I'm surprised at how few of my class mates of heard of From Dust. There doesn't seem to be a long of promotion happening for it yet.

I'm not sure about Saints Row 3 yet. It has the potential to be hilarious, but so did SR2 which was lame. I want to like it so bad though, because Volition is in Illinois. How many developers are in Illinois for Christ sake. Let alone being in Champaign as opposed to Chicago. I do like Red Faction though.

I going on a rant here, because I just saw the trailer and GI documentary about Volition.

I thought the jokes were lame. I mean naming a restaurant Freckle Bitch's isn't funny. It felt like it was trying to hard.

But it had a meth cooking housewife! And when Pierce sings along to the radio in that one mission. Also the way the Boss and Gat are always throwing away his incredibly well thought out plans in favor of rushing in guns blazing.

Yeah, none of that is funny to me. It all feels like it's trying too hard. It always felt like it was written by a 5th grader who played too much GTA, but didn't understand why GTA is funny.

Well SR2's story has always been rather secondary to my enjoyment. The reason SR2 is funny is because you can cut people in half with a chainsaw while filming a cartoonishly violent version of Cops. Or ride ATVs on fire. Or sky dive naked into enemy territory. That's funny, and entertaining. And based on the trailer. I got a feeling Saints Row: The Third will be just as over the top violent and sophomorically humorous.

And come on. "You look different. New haircut?" is at least worth a giggle. Especially when you're playing as a woman which you couldn't in the first game.

Leroy, that's the whole point of Saints Row, over the topness.

My favourite mission is when you're under the influence in that car, take the guns of the baddies and shoot em and run back to the hideout. screen all blurry. Kinda reminded me off that SMW2: Yoshi's Island level, Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Volition drop the multiplayer matchmaking for SR3, in favor of the SP and coop.