Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dinnerordie17

Cool Games that are Coming Out

I like the over the top stuff, but the dumb jokes just wore me down after a while. The new trailer made me laugh though. Maybe Volition hired some writers over the age of twelve. They are working with Guillermo del Toro now after all.

I adored Saints Row 2. I'm actually re-playing it right now xD. This is one game in which I feel in no way bad about using cheats. Just play it as it is, a huge sandbox.

Funny list, although sad lack of Tiber Septum, who is so fucking bad ass that he was born a mortal and worked his way to be a god. That takes huge balls, also what about "you" in shivering isles you become a daedric prince by your own hand (which is just as bad ass).

I wonder if they are going to do more than one expansion for Skyrim, I hope so but I at least want them in disc format as well as DLC. And I'm sad that I can't spare the money to get a gaming PC to play the mods.

I hope they do some cool stuff with the expansions too. The Fallout DLC seemed a little less ambitious then Shivering Isles. More like Knights of the Nine. Though if they want to put out a half dozen releases of that length and breadth I'd be fine if they didn't do a full expansion. Still, I'm hoping. I really want to be able to play as a Werewolf like you could in Morrowind as well.

That looks freaking awesome. I hope you get different weapons than just a bow, and get some cool magic. But since its Capcom then I might have to pirate it, because I decided not to give them money till they stop having the worst business model in existence.

Exactly! This is precisely why I love Shadow of the Colossus, since it's pretty much a game of just that.

Anyone know when exactly the Ico+SotC bundle is supposed to come out?

Prey 2 looks neat. Hopefully it's gameplay is as fun as it's setting makes me hope it is.

Yeah, I just read a preview of it on Eurogamer and it looks really interesting.

HOLYMOTHEROFMINDBLOW!!! I had NO idea there was a Saints Row 3! Thanks for the links Double! I loved Saints Row 2 ^_^

I'm thinking it'll probably be through Bethesda since it wouldn't be appropriate (aka legal) for either Bethesda or M$ to profit from something they didn't produce. I really don't see it happening either way. Maybe it will, but I've heard this song before, and this would be the first time that it has come to pass. I'm thinking I'll probably get it for 360 but also purchase it on Steam soon as it's discounted enough or I get my gaming rig. Whichever comes first.

I'm thinking it'll probably be through Bethesda since it wouldn't be appropriate (aka legal) for either Bethesda or M$ to profit from something they didn't produce.

Trials HD 's "Big thrills" DLC was created by the community

Sign in to follow this