1. 1. Do you use it?

• I got an article of clothing!
    • I got something related to DFAC!
    • I got a game!
    • I got something not listed above!
    • I got multiple of the above!
    • I don't use the store.
    • I got a rock...

I have the DFAC pack, milkman buttons, a signed Psychonauts Poster, the Kochamara shirt and the Whispering rock shirt, and... I think that's it. If DF comes up with more cool psychonauts merch I'd be glad to throw more money at them. c:

Funny, I too just received clothing from the DF Shoppe. The suspenders from the dad in Costume Quest!

You know one thing that I really regret not buying was the Psychonauts plasma lamp thingy. I had my opportunity- but now that bird's long gone.. :(

I was gonna buy the Eddie Riggs statue but its INSANELY overpriced IMO even if it is hand sculpted it should be 70-95$...

I may get the Brutal Legend hoodie but its 55$ T_T

yea Im cheap....

Just fyi, Warrior, but considering that it's hand-sculpted and hand-painted and is also super limited edition, it's a pretty fair deal. You have to think of all the labour the artists had to go through making each and every one of them, and the costs that would incur. Also the figurines at GamingHeads are mass-produced and they cost way more than the Eddie statue. You probably couldn't get a better price for a statue with that much detail

On topic, I would really love to buy something from the store but a) alot of the things I want to buy aren't in stock any more and b) bad experiences with overseas shipping make me reluctant to use their services again

I really hope they restocks the shirts in smaller sizes. I want that Kochamara shirt so bad :c

I want the Brutal Legend Eddie Riggs Guitar Rockin' shirt but they don't have them in stock so...

Gasp! Hitting F5 on the store page until it happens~

Pray tell, will restocks of older items be included with the new stuff? Especially the shirts. It seems anything below size XL is out of stock

Aaaaaah I can't wait to see them

Please leave some for the fans, DF!

I buy stuff all the time but I need to steal my brothers credit card :P its an investment but! all this stuff is going to be worth so much money later so you should buy lots of it now and just see the money you spend as an investment in gold or something like that, it's the smart ting to do, not that I will ever sell any of the stuff I buy :P

My guess: a matryoshka doll of some sort..

News!

Can I guess it or what? :)

Actually, he did mention it in an interview.. but I totally guessed before that too! Really I did!

Ohboyohboyohboy~

Can't wait to see them! And maybe even buy them! I'm a sucker for little pointless collectibles

It's probably a teaser because theres alot more coming our way

I just hope the maybe-nesting-dolls won't be some super limited edition promo item

Things I got from the store include the G-Man Shirt, the DFAC pack ((Pizza w/ Bros shirt, DFAC book, magnets, pins and stickers)), and the Eddie Riggs statue. My desk is still super awesome because of those things even though the computer there is busted and I haven't been working there as of recently :<

I am totally buying what was in the teaser though because oh my god YES

also curious as to when there'll be Costume Quest stuff in the store. You guys kind of skipped over it in the merch department :< I would love something like a shirt or poster at least 8Uc

Hmm, I wonder if I ordered something, would it even get here?

I'm kind of hesitant about using any kind of overseas shipping. Mail service here in Malaysia is pretty crap (ordered the Orange Box from the UK, shipped in due time, post office received it but it was never mailed to my house. Only got it by personally by going down to the post depot's back offices and requesting for it. It's crazy because the depot isn't very far from my house at all)

But I'm only really worried on whether it'll reach the country or not. I've lost too many things in the mail, and I'd really hate to lose out on some sweet collectible DF swag. Anyone from, say, Australia ever order anything from the shop? Because if you guys at least can vouch for them, I'd go for it. Unless there are other fans in Asia who have received their orders

also curious as to when there'll be Costume Quest stuff in the store. You guys kind of skipped over it in the merch department :< I would love something like a shirt or poster at least 8Uc

Agree! Some CQ memorabilia would be nice!

Sign in to follow this