Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Razzatat

Why do people keep asking why games are not being released on PC!!!

Im so tired of people asking this! (and I only just joined the forum :) ) don't they know that Tim creates games because it's his passion and art, and that he and his team are absolutely not interested in any monetary gain at all?!? They would give out their games for free if they could! But it's the greedy companies that force them to do what they want and make all the profit! if it was just up too DF then all the games would be on PC and more so! asking why they are not being released on PC is just annoying! garrr :)

Cos it's annoying, I had to buy a friggen 600 PS3 just to play Brutal Legend, and then it turned out to pretty much be a 4 hour game, I havn't even gotten around to buying Costume Quest yet cos I cbf setting the PSN up.

That sounded a bit harsh, I do like Brutal Legend but I really wish I hadn't been forced to get a console, I would've been happy just having a PC

Duuuuuuude. You are giving DF way too much credit. They're a great company and all but they are not above trying to make a profit. Sorry to burst your bubble but money is a very necessary thing in the industry. We're all just lucky DF hasn't become a total sell-out

I suggest you stop preaching about what DF should or shouldn't be doing and just enjoy their games, whatever platform DF chooses to release them on