Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GameMasterGuy

Cutest game character

Who? (will add more when more are posted, so don't vote until you post and wait a good day)  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who? (will add more when more are posted, so don't vote until you post and wait a good day)

• Chocobo (final fantasy)
    • Pokemon (too many for this poll, so they all get crammed into one option)

Hooray! You're going to love it! And if you don't we're going to have to kill you. :)

I loved Lili from the beginning. When spolierspoilerspoiler occured, I really spoilerspoilerspoiler, and I think that's a sign of a really great character.

Raz is kind of a given, I think

And when is this poll going to get updated?

I think she complements Raz well. Raz is all happy and eager to help people, Lili... isn't. It's kind of like an adorable miniature version of the SashaMilla appeal.

Does Psychonauts have subtitles? makes it easier to follow the story, imo. Should I play it on the original Xbox or the X360?

Yeah, but they annoy the hell out of me and I never use them. Well, I prefer not to use subtitles, period, but Psychonauts' in particualr bug me. I figure I'm alone on this though.

And I heard the X360 was a little buggy, so probably on the original XBox.

got an original Xbox with the Halo's, Midtown Madness and Metal Gear Solid a few months ago. playing on a X360 is a pain in the ass anyway due to different control.

got an original Xbox with the Halo's, Midtown Madness and Metal Gear Solid a few months ago. playing on a X360 is a pain in the ass anyway due to different control.

Metal Gear Solid on Xbox what?

I have that game on the xbox and yeah the controls are really bad. They didn't even bother to make a new control scheme for the xbox they just ported it directly from the PS2 version. Too bad they can't make it backwards compatible with the xbox 360. It would be much better with the 360 controller.

Chibiterasu from Okamiden is just plain adorable! I also think Kirby, some of the Pokemon, Lili, Raz, Sheegor, and the Felynes from Monster Hunter Tri are ridiculously cute.

Has anyone said the Servbots from Megaman Legends yet?

Also, I actually grew to like the MGS controls by MGS3. I don't know why, they're just really satisfying one you've mastered them.

Sign in to follow this