Sign in to follow this  
Downwarddog

The best 3 seconds Double Fine has ever given me

I'm a long time DoubleFine fan. Doublefine has been my favorite development team since I was a kid first playing psychonauts. I'm 17 now, an older brother of a 5 year old. When Costume Quest was first coming out, I showed it to my little brother (I always play video games with him) and Costume Quest was the perfect opportunity for him and I to both enjoy a Double Fine game on the same level. It was great. He was looking forward to it for weeks, extremely excited to play the game. For reasons I can't share, I was going to be separated from him the next month, so Costume Quest was really the last game we were going to share together for some time.

We played it nonstop once we finally got it. We got up to the part in the game where you're rounding up the little kids with the French fry costume. We both assumed that it was a cosmetic costume, and we'd have to give it back once we found our real costumes. To our surprise, we kept the costume after we completed the quest.

So we wore it around, and eventually we got into battle again. Right when the kid's charging up his transformation, Logan just shouts "NO WAY!"

He saw it was a french fry monster. His face lit up for about 3 seconds, and then we both burst out laughing.

It was the best moment a double fine game has ever given me. I just wanted to share.

That is so sweet. i LOVE hearing stories like this! glad to hear you both enjoyed the game :D