Sign in to follow this  
HeWhoWantsJeans

Costume Quest swag - where it be? Suggestions, ho!

Good morning, distinguished persons of the internet.

When I realized that Stacking had STACKING DOLLS (which is a brilliant idea), I said to myself: "where is the Costume Quest merch?" An urgent and harrowing search of the store yielded no fruit - so let's talk.

* A set of 'Creepy Treat' cards would make me very happy. Know what I'd hand out on Halloween? A few of those to each adventuring 'treeter.

* Candy pails. Kind of a given - but hey.

At this early hour, that's all my caffeine-lacking brain can come up with. But yes - swag! Merch! The things we need to survive!

-Erik

oohhh I love the idea of a real set of Creepy Treat cards! Those should be rather easy to print I imagine. They could be like Halloween cards instead of Christmas cards!

what I really want, however, is a Crestwailer plushie. I love those hooded crow demons so much aaaa~ other plushies would be cool, too, but I want an overworld Crestwailer for my plush collection~

I'd go for a collection of small CQ Treater figurines that I could tape to my monitor- maybe like Reynold in his robot costume, Wren in a cat costume, Everett in his knight costume, and Lucy in the unicorn costume. Even cooler, but probably too complicated would be if you could swap the costumes somehow.

Also, for anyone that didn't hear in the latest podcast, Tim mentioned that they will be getting CQ stickers (and maybe buttons?) that will be released sometime soon. Perhaps either the next CQ DLC or next DF release?

I think that Creepy Treat Card idea is cool. That would be a very good Halloween treat. And the candy pail is also neat. I'm always partial to action figures and ones with interchangable costumes would be awesome. all cool ideas, but I am still a happy camper with or without them. I wish I had gotten a chance to get the Yellow Whispering Rock T-shirts when they had them in the store. I got a brown one, but it's just not the same. And YES, I still thinking the stacking dolls are just about the coolest game tie-in idea I've seen.

i like all the ideas, keep 'em coming. :D also, we're working on getting some CQ stuff in the store soon!

The idea of plushies is a damn good idea - I told my girlfriend about it the other day and she was like "what about the kids?" Maybe plushies of them (either in 'real' or 'imaginary' costumes) would be nifty.

Regardless - I think Big Bones would be a great doll. We'd finally get to see his bottom-half.

i like all the ideas, keep 'em coming. :D also, we're working on getting some CQ stuff in the store soon!

Awesome-sauce! Any CQ merch is good CQ merch!

The idea of plushies is a damn good idea - I told my girlfriend about it the other day and she was like "what about the kids?" Maybe plushies of them (either in 'real' or 'imaginary' costumes) would be nifty.

Regardless - I think Big Bones would be a great doll. We'd finally get to see his bottom-half.

Awesome-sauce! Any CQ merch is good CQ merch!

I picture Big Bones with REEEEEEEAAAALLY tiny bone legs and feet poking out from a not long enough hooded cloak. ;)

I would really like to see some figure sets of the costume conversions. Example: One of the kids in Robot costume in package with figure of battle style robot. I'd buy a full set with every costume ^_^

Also, as mentioned earlier, Creepy Treats cards would be excellent.

I'd also love a signed poster for Costume Quest as well as Stacking.

I can't believe I forgot this: An Ormagoden belt buckle. Just like Eddie's. Pleeeeeease DF make it so! I'd buy one so quick.

Any sign of some Costume Quest merch hitting Ye Olde Store soon, Tash...?

Would pay fine dollar for a set of Creepy Treat cards so go with my Costume Quest stickers. Some little figurines of the main crew in costumes that could somehow be removed would also be very, very cool.

I would love a figurine of the Lincoln kids from the patriotic party crew, its one of my favorite parts in the game. Manifest Destiny!