Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
eraserhead

Where is it?

Call me impatient, but I'm getting confused as to why Stacking isn't on PSN yet! And some people seem to think that the store only updates every Thursday, which would make announcing the game for a Tuesday somewhat illogical. WHAT'S GOING ON I WANT TO PLAY IT NOAWWWW.

ahh good times! It's coming to 5.30 P.M in the UK and needed to know if it would be here by tonight, I've been anxiously waiting throughout the day :D

aaa I can't wait for it much longer! I'm about ready to pass out after staying up all night working on a comic, and I want to download it and play it to keep me up for the rest of the day! Hopefully it'll be released before noon here in Alaska.

Sony changed their releases till Tuesday. Believe me, we will let you know it's up when it is!

I'm confused...It is Tuesday. Are we saying next Tuesday now or just sometime today and you'll be sending out an email when it goes onto PSN?

they usually update it around 3-5 eastern
so 11am-1pm for me then.

WELL TIME TO BREAK OUT THE COFFEE I'M PULLING A FULL 24 HOURS OF NO SLEEP FOR THIS

Oh PS I just got the Stacking Dolls in the mail this morning~ Perfect timing, too!~ <3

kinda sucks, it's not out in the UK 'till tonight, closer to a feb 9th date, and I was looking forward to playing it today :( ! Not to winge, would be nice if there was more info about updates on PSN page maybe, but I suppose not that many people anticipate PSN games this much usually.

i was sad last night when i discovered that PSN doesn't give people the "midnight release" treatment that some retailers do on the day a game comes out.

yes, this is the first PSN game i've ever cared enough about to attempt acquiring it the second it's available. =D

Sony changed their releases till Tuesday. Believe me, we will let you know it's up when it is!

I'm confused...It is Tuesday. Are we saying next Tuesday now or just sometime today and you'll be sending out an email when it goes onto PSN?

They used to release on Thursdays but now they release on Tuesdays.

another thing...

aren't XBLA tiltes released on tuesday, together with the DotW on the dashboard?

I know the DotW are already on xbox.com. the dashboard updates every tuesday around 11am GMT

I'm gonna get this game on the weekend as I can't play games during the week. So I'm really looking forward to that! But first I got to get me some Microsoft Points.

Btw, be very careful when watching video reviews of Stacking as they may show solutions to puzzles. If you want to complete the game on your own this is very important to avoid so only read the reviews but even then there may be some spoilers. Just an FYI.

I'm buying it as well -- I've been looking forward to it for a couple of months now.

I just wish the PlayStation Store would update earlier in the day. It's already half-past 8PM on the east coast, I'm not going to have much time to play tonight :\

Wow, I was going to buy Stacking on the PS3 because I didn't want to wait until tomarrow for XBox Live, but I guess it doesn't matter now. It's almost 9pm and PSN STILL hasn't updated. What gives?

Wow, I was going to buy Stacking on the PS3 because I didn't want to wait until tomarrow for XBox Live, but I guess it doesn't matter now. It's almost 9pm and PSN STILL hasn't updated. What gives?

The PSN Store always updates really late in the day. It's kind of a drag whenever you're really excited for something to be released.

... also, "tomorrow".

I never watch reviews or trailers. I make up my mind by watching actual gameplay. didn't read any text though, would spoil too much.

For everyone looking for Stacking on the PSN:

It has been there for hours now. PSN just hasn't updated the display for some reason. If you click on the search button, you can find Stacking that way.

For everyone looking for Stacking on the PSN:

It has been there for hours now. PSN just hasn't updated the display for some reason. If you click on the search button, you can find Stacking that way.

Thanks!

It's available now on PSN, but it was just recently made available. I had searched just about an hour ago, and it still hadn't come up.

Downloading now!!!

I live in Australia, is the release date still the same as Europe? My word, I'm so excited for Stacking I may just blast Rasputin by Bonny M and dance up some Russian lunacy. Much like I did when I completed Psychonauts!!

In other words, I'm excited. :)

Sign in to follow this