Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DarthAve

Rules to Survive in a Horror Movie

Before I left, it was pretty nuts and perverted due to a few bad seeds. But, back on topic...

48) If there's anything that entices the villain like a chant or ritual, FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T DO IT!

49) If you HAVE to run away use a hummer, or a battle tank from your neighbor's garage

50) if you MUST go to a store, go to Costco and blockade the place up (if it is empty)

51) STAY AWAY FROM THE STRAWBERRY/GRAPE JELLY, throw it in the freezer if you can (due to global warming the blob might come back)

51) STAY AWAY FROM THE STRAWBERRY/GRAPE JELLY, throw it in the freezer if you can (due to global warming the blob might come back)

The blob :).

52.) Try to never go out during a full moon, especially not in the woods when howling is going on or bad music (bad idea).

53.) Always have the essential weapons (chainsaw, hatchet and what have you), just in case of any kind of mischief.

54.) DON'T FALL ASLEEP!

52.5) For Pete's sake (whoever Pete is) pay attention to the background music and the random musicians floating behind you, conveniently so you never see them.

53. Stay perfectly still throughout the course of events. Pose no threat and show no fear, Psychopaths would not really ''get-off'' on someone who was virtually useless in such a situation. It is unlikely that you shall live through it by fighting, but even if you do- you shall still be haunted by the memories. So leave it to fate and take a comfortable seat.

Also, ''Pete'' is St. Peter. Which I assumed was used by the religious folk in years gone by due to profanities being a sin and all.

55) Don not expect help from a hellicoptor when stuck on the roof of a mall, no matter how big your giant "HELP" on the roof top is and no matter how much arm flailing action is happening. The government likes to blow people off. Make yer own escape.

57.5) In fact, be caucasian because the movie industry is racist like that because they're all stupid jerks.

58) Chicks with long black hair are probably gonna try to kill you after crawling around on the ground by pulling themselfs along by their fingernails.

See this? ∞

INFINITE, ALRIGHT?

I think I just ended this thread. Halloween is waayyy over.

Bah I wish I could lock.

Sign in to follow this