• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
Milkman

360 Only?

Aw bummer! I'm gonna have to get a 360 so I don't miss out on a DoubleFine game xD

You and I are in the same boat Milkman. I hate missing out on a Double Fine game but I'm not going to buy a console for one game ether, never again (I'm looking at you Mr Wii.)

Aw bummer! I'm gonna have to get a 360 so I don't miss out on a DoubleFine game xD

not worth it dude 360 customer service sucks. I'll call them up be on phone for 30 mins and they don't know what they are talking about. when PS3 internet went down i called PS3 and I got an American and she was very nice and helped me to get my free content.

You got lucky. I find PS3 service to almost be as awful as Nintendo service. None of the three are good, but at least 360 is decent, *and* the help number is easy to remember (1-800-4MY-XBOX).