Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Watts

I love Double Fine

You guys are without a doubt my favorite video game company! Everything from Grim Fandango to Stacking. I'm so psyched you guys are making a game for the Kinect, let alone one about Sesame Street. I feel that Kinect has so much potential, but all that has really stood out to me so far has been Dance Central and Child of Eden.

So yeah, pretty psyched for Once Upon a Monster and the future of this company in general. Keep up the good work <3

Welcome, and if you love DF games you need to make sure you watch the GDC awards tonight since Tim is hosting along with other DF stuff that is going on

I saw it online- Good job, Tim!

Also, the trailer for Trenched looked pretty cool. Will it be an X360 exclusive?

Also, the trailer for Trenched looked pretty cool. Will it be an X360 exclusive?

Microsoft is the publisher for the game. I'll make a new forum for it tomorrow when I get into work if someone hasn't done so before I get there.

Microsoft is the publisher for the game.

:'(

That's what you get for getting Costume Quest on a discount and Stacking for free.

That's what you get for getting Costume Quest on a discount and Stacking for free.

Stacking was only free for plus members.

And this is the game that interest me most out of the 4 downloadable ones. But Noooo.

Generally speaking, Yes, I do suppose it is fair. But for me:

And this is the game that interest me most out of the 4 downloadable ones. But Noooo.

Microsoft being publisher, might mean games for windows too, so don't worry.

Microsoft being publisher, might mean games for windows too, so don't worry.

Microsoft games quality is always great .

New to the forums and late to the party on Double Fine games, but I am been eating them up as fast as I can get my hands on them. First one for me was Costume Quest, which lead me to pick up Stacking, which lead me to Trenched which lead me to Brütal Legend. This has been a great road of discovery for me. Thank you for games that I absolutely love.

New to the forums and late to the party on Double Fine games, but I am been eating them up as fast as I can get my hands on them. First one for me was Costume Quest, which lead me to pick up Stacking, which lead me to Trenched which lead me to Brütal Legend. This has been a great road of discovery for me. Thank you for games that I absolutely love.

I still need to play Costume Quest. My real re-introduction to Double Fine was Stacking -- one look at the preview screens for that game and I knew I had to play it. I mean, who else could get a manly man like me excited about playing with dolls?

Then Trenched came along and I absolutely love it. Now I just need to go have me some kids so I have an excuse to play Once Upon a Monster when it comes out.

. . . or, I suppose I could just borrow my nieces . . .

Sign in to follow this