Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LegionOfTheLost

What happens next?

Ok so in the ending cutseen Eddie states "I have a couple erands to run, ill be right back." What could this mean? Is there going to be a BL2? What happens next? And after all of the videos and credits and stuff when it lets you just roam around and stuff, the objective spotlight is shining down on the bridge/highway thing. But when I go to it nothing happens. What is the meaning of this? Post your info, theories, or opinions on this? WHAT DO YALL THINK??? :-/

Well ive done some research and watched some interviews and stuff and both of yall are pretty spot on with what yall have posted. Alas, as much as i'de like to see a second BL I know it wont happen. Thx for welcoming me!

Brides can survive an attack from the feeding area monster. :)

What does that have to do with this topic?

And i'm pretty sure that is a lie for I have have my brides smashed before and they have never survived :-P

Oh uh... *looks at topic*

... :)

And it's not a lie, they can take one hit and still survive, it just takes them a long time to get back up after they get thrown into the air and faceplant onto the ground.

Brides can survive an attack from the feeding area monster. :)

What does that have to do with this topic?

And i'm pretty sure that is a lie for I have have my brides smashed before and they have never survived :-P

Oh uh... *looks at topic*

... :)

And it's not a lie, they can take one hit and still survive, it just takes them a long time to get back up after they get thrown into the air and faceplant onto the ground.

you mean NECKPLANT?im pretty sure their face falls down after being squashed LMAO

Sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me. :)

(Try it yourself buckos.)

Sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me. :)

(Try it yourself buckos.)

ok gringo!if my memory doesen't fail me!i mean C'MON I'm like...TOO OLD FOR THIS BULLSHIT ^_^

Next we wait for another five years and possibly several lawsuits, then get a completely different game and a vague declaration of interest on making a sequel for the earlier game. xD

Sign in to follow this