Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Double Fine QA

Xplay Exclusive preview!!! Tim/Brad Interview, tons of gameplay footage!

Awesome! I just found a cheap 360 too! ^_^ Thanks QA!

::EDIT:: Just watched and I must say this game looks like a lot of fun. lol@ Tim's Last comment: "It's the explosion of manly ideals."

Aw, was just coming here to post this, lol. Ah well, great video. Answers a lot of questions.

**drool**

Getting a very good Monday Night Combat vibe from all this, I am kinda hoping for some competitive multiplayer though. Nothing too fancy, just a deathmatch or capture the flag type of mode along with the defense towers.

It's been one of my goals in life to talk to Adam.

And ask him why x-play gets shit on by g4 in the production sense when its their highest rated and only video game related show.

I saw it live last night. I <3 X-Play, especially since the new year when they started adding more humor and having it be more of a show than a newspaper (one of the many reasons I hate most modern gaming magazines).

Outstanding. The game combines Brutal Legend with Monday Night Combat. I'm gonna miss commanding units directly while fighting along side them, but the Tower Defense thing is more simplified so more people can get into it.

That was pretty nifty. It's nice to know that Double Fine has manly urges that manifest themselves into interesting games.

It's strange that I never noticed that the mechs were actually trenches with legs until this video. That's pretty ridiculous... in a good way.

Trenched is looking really good, and it looks even better when DF folks are discussing their ideas in front of it.

I didn't notice that those alien things are TVs till now... Damn, TV must be evil. >.>

In all seriousness, if I had my own Xbox 360, I would buy this game in a heartbeat.

The graphics are gorgeous and the mechs (or "War Barbies") look awesome.

This game doesn't look like it will disappoint anyone for sure.

Sign in to follow this