Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
crowgould

Just got back from PAX East

I was spotted by Tim Schafer at the Trenched booth wearing my Psychonauts shirt. He signed my badge and took a picture with me. Absolute highlight of my weekend if not my life. Thank you Tim!

How was Treeeeenched? Did you shoot things while building and protecting turrets?!

Sure! I should have had this in the original post. I was super nervous but Tim was so cool.

Speaking of cool, Trenched was great. The demo was a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to the game. I loved the design of the world and love how much customization is available for your trench-mech-thing. And as always the story looks like its going to be a real winner: highly original and unlike anything I've ever seen before. The art design looks more Brutal Legend to me than the other DLC games but still with a style all its own. Oh, and I loved the idea of the cooperative aspects of the multiplayer. I'm already recruiting three friends to be my team and designing my trench in my mind for when it comes out.

Plus, when you beat the demo, you light a cigar in the manliest way possible- with a gun! Just like real life!

PAX Pass.jpg

578d001990029_PAXPass.jpg.8f7204afb6a831

Sign in to follow this