Sign in to follow this  
selloutwithme

thanks double fine (and props for the arrested development nod)

I downloaded and finished Costume Quest today. I loved every minute of it. My wife is way into it too which is awesome. Can we get some more Costume Quest content? Somebody on here had an Easter idea that sounded cute. Instead of collecting candy, you're searching for Easter eggs. I don't know. I just hope there is more to come. I liked the DLC but am hoping for a full on sequel.

The part with Gob in the banana suit had me cracking up. I was trying to explain how awesome it was to my wife but she didn't get it.

I absolutely second the 'more Costume Quest content' request!

whaddya mean it's too late for some Easter themed levels? - You've got a whole two and a half weeks :P

Arrested Development rules. I'm also hoping to see more CQ. I think a pack featuring the rest of the holidays would be neat. Something with easter, valentines, st. patties, secretaries day ect... xD

@selloutwithme Thanks so much for the nice comments. We're really glad you enjoyed it! A bunch of us are Arrested Development fans here, but that joke in particular was thanks to our producer Gabe Miller :)

*sings* The big yellow joint, the big yellow joint! I'll meet ya down at the big yellow joint! xD

I have been a huge fan of Double Fine since Psychonauts and a fan of Tim Schafer from way back when I was a kid (though I didn't know who he was at the time, his games made me laugh and continue to do so). You did another great job with Costume Quest. It's a fun little game that is the exact length it should be for it's uncomplicated gameplay. Anyway, I wanted to pile on my kudos to these. Thanks for another really fun game.